Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Worst Poster: Julia Slobberts vs. 1bad65

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Juliais winning the popular vote.

Maybe 1bad can win the electoral college.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      the lounge is so f#ckin dead
      It really sucks. Eh

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        That piece of alcoholic trash Beercules.
        The Warriors don't look too good this year brother! It's time to jump off the bandwagon! Maybe be a Lakers fan!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          1bad65 is a solid poster, he's persistent which pisses off a lot of people he debates.

Julia Slobberts I also wouldn't label as the worst poster, he's actually a very refined troll and one has to respect that. But if I am forced to choose between 1bad65 and Slobberts it's not even close, JuliaSlobberts by a mile!

Being the worst poster
          Trolling used to be very amusing and for some an art form many years ago.

The key to trolling back in the day, was that you didn't know if the poster was serious or not and it also used to have lots of humor in it.

Slobberts is too sloppy to be called a refined troll. He's more like a bench warmer that a basketball coach allows into games when the outcome is already decided, gobbling up garbage time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

How many electoral votes does philippines have. We hate julia and she wins by a landslide here.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              Huh? He's about as hypocritical as it gets and as soon as you make a valid point he puts you in ignore. I have yet to see him "school" a single person, except for claiming everyone is an alt and a superfan.
              Not from what I have witnessed. If posters refuse to answer direct questions or are disrespectful he will ignore them, but not without several warnings. There are too many attrition posters who just repeat themselves while ignoring questions or facts and then award themselves trophies for “winning”.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Not from what I have witnessed. If posters refuse to answer direct questions or are disrespectful he will ignore them, but not without several warnings. There are too many attrition posters who just repeat themselves while ignoring questions or facts and then award themselves trophies for “winning”.

I used to laugh at people who suggested GoD and 1bad were the same person but I'm starting to see it

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

I used to laugh at people who suggested GoD and 1bad were the same person but I'm starting to see it
                  ^^

Exhibit A of a guy who got owned by 1Bad in just about every thread.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    ^^

Exhibit A of a guy who got owned by 1Bad in just about every thread.
                    Hah, likely story. He actually put me on ignore after I pointed out that he was quoting something from Obama's books that's not in them. He called it "attrition" posting when I didn't back off my observation being 100% factually correct. The same term you just used a moment ago. Interesting.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-28-2018, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X