Comments Thread For: David Lemieux Will Fight Next at 168-Pounds, Says Estephan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
    This move shouldn't be happening.

Why are they being so ****ing dumb and not taking a few extra months to cut some of the excess fat on Lemieux and get him at a stable weight? He could easily make middleweight if he had proper dieting habits. The dude is fat, he could easily cut 5-7 lbs of fat and suddenly find himself capable of making weight properly. He needs to not balloon between fights cause clearly he sucks at resisting urges.

Yeah it would seem so. It's not like Lemieux ever comes into a fight ripped or anything, but he always looks sickly at the weigh ins like it's a last minute weight cut. Seems like he could count some calories better and do some triathlon training and easily cut some more weight properly. Plus the training is only going to help his conditioning and keep him at a stable weight. But what the heck do I know...

Comment

This bs was planned.....we knew Alvarez was going to fight this guy next.....HBO lost money with this clown and so will the new guys

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        I don't think you can blame any of this on the promoter...
        It's up to the fighter himself to stay in shape year round and it's up to his management team to decide the best weight division and best career moves for the fighter,...
        Hes done. A JOKE! Oscar needs to cut him lose.

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
          This bs was planned.....we knew Alvarez was going to fight this guy next.....HBO lost money with this clown and so will the new guys
          Canelo isnt gonna let this loser make $$$$ off him. He just fuked up his undercard and fuked with Oscar's $$$. Maybe if you werent such a POS god damn LAME casual fan you would see this.

Also put your $$$$ where your mouth is??? I got $500 its not Lemuix next. Yeah thats what I thought mouth...

Comment

Finally...

I would like to see him in with Eubank in 1 big brawl fest. Junior might get KO'D cold

Comment

Them Boys at 168 will give him severe beatings!

Comment

Lemieux gone take over 168

Comment

His problem is he's undisciplined. That's not muscles he's having trouble losing it's all that fat around his gut.

He will get wrecked at 168. When he's not able to KO biggers fighters there's no boxing skills for him to fall back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Hes done. A JOKE! Oscar needs to cut him lose.
                    Well IDK about all that homie..
                    David is entertaining and I wouldn't mind seeing Canelo fight him after Canelo fights Jacobs and either Charlo or Andrade...
                    Like a tune up fight you know...
                    Kinda like Rocky Fielding sort of fight...
                    Especially if Canelo has a war with Jacobs or Charlo then he's gonna need a tune up fight after so Lemiux is the perfect guy for that....

Comment

Canelo's next cherry pick all but signed. Sigh.

Comment

Working...
                      X