No announcement yet.

Why Is Milo Yiannopoulos So ****ing Awesome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    He owns Feminazi's, SJW's, Trigglypuffs, Cuckservatives, etc.

His claim to not being a white supremacist is "the amount of bbc" been in his mouth? Lol...it is also a weak argument. You sure this dude is not Alexkid? Since alexkid was banned from posting about the bbc, his threads turned extremely racist.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      His claim to not being a white supremacist is "the amount of bbc" been in his mouth? Lol...it is also a weak argument. You sure this dude is not Alexkid? Since alexkid was banned from posting about the bbc, his threads turned extremely racist.
      Milo is a jew, I think thats why he doesnt want to be associated with Robert Spencer's alt right movement

Also all his boyfriends are black

Comment

he's good but he's feeling himself too much these days...

he let his fame get to his head and is too ostentatious these days and he wastes his time taking on the low hanging fruit of college safe spacers and feminazis...

he's too flaming now due to him trying to monetize his persona...

i liked him when he is just straight debating issues and acting and dressing normally.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Milo is great.

Another fine young journalist is Lauren Southern.

https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern

kristin tate is another one. probably hotter than lauren southern and just as smart.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
          Milo is a jew, I think thats why he doesnt want to be associated with Robert Spencer's alt right movement

Also all his boyfriends are black
          I don't think he's racist, but his argument to defend the accusation is weak. I have listened to him a couple times and he makes sense in most of things he says. What he's doing is not magical, when the people he debates are usually coming at you with emotional arguments that are very illogical, thus easy to shred once their premise falls apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            What the hell is wrong with you?

Are you white or not?
            MAKAVELLI ruined it for you when he rejected my deal in august

Comment

The only people who think Milo is awesome are 16 year old white kids from the suburbs who think he's rebellious and "talks real".

Comment

Not a fan of his at all. Too much of a troll to be taken seriously. He's not even a real conservative. If you want to listen to a real conservative, with conservative principles listen to Ben Shapiro.

Comment

I only found out about him after he got banned from Twitter for talking about Leslie Jones' ugly ass. Looked him up on Youtube, and saw a vid of him debating a fat blogger girl going on about the patriarchy and whatever other talking points feminists cling to. I liked how he stuck to facts/research/logic, while destroying her argument in the process. As others have said, these days he is playing it up a bit, but there's still relevance in what he's talking about.

How many dudes in America can successfully refute a feminist on her own show, as he does in this clip? Few and far between, imo.

Comment

MAKAVELLI ruined it for you when he rejected my deal in august
                    You're probably middle eastern or something.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      I don't think he's racist, but his argument to defend the accusation is weak. I have listened to him a couple times and he makes sense in most of things he says. What he's doing is not magical, when the people he debates are usually coming at you with emotional arguments that are very illogical, thus easy to shred once their premise falls apart.
                      Why is it weak? Can you counter his arguments?

Comment

Working...
                      X