Roach says IV's are not illegal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach says IV's are not illegal

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
    I don't think it matters what he says. What is legal or illegal is a matter of the rules governing the sport, not a trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
      I don't think it matters what he says. What is legal or illegal is a matter of the rules governing the sport, not a trainer.
      And NSAC rules say it is not illegal as well

Comment

It depends what the rules say. If IVs are not illegal and if you took the proper procedures to getting IVs, then let everyone IV for all I care.

Comment

if you read the rules it says you aren't allowed to be given an iv because of dehydration which is what floyd said he used it for so they broke their own rules and you re suppose to get permission to do it which eh didn't have until weeks after the fight which made no sense. also the same exact thing in the ufc is considered cheating so they obv have a better system which isn't based on what the fighters want but what is or is not cheating. makes more sense that way. letting the fighters tell you what is legal and what isn't prob isnt the best system.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            if you read the rules it says you aren't allowed to be given an iv because of dehydration which is what floyd said he used it for so they broke their own rules and you re suppose to get permission to do it which eh didn't have until weeks after the fight which made no sense. also the same exact thing in the ufc is considered cheating so they obv have a better system which isn't based on what the fighters want but what is or is not cheating. makes more sense that way. letting the fighters tell you what is legal and what isn't prob isnt the best system.
            That's USADA rules not NSAC. Anyone not doing USADA/VADA testing is free to use an IV whenever they want.

Comment

Dang thats an old azz interview man. I think Iv's aren't illegal, but they have some restrictions on them and you must need commission approval before hand.

Comment

Imagine Oscar using an IV bag that was only 50ml to rehydrate and fans say, "see, Oscar at least followed the rules" while a medical personnel team smacks their foreheads hearing such things...

That's like a body builder wearing a mini skirt...

Then again Oscar did get caught with fish nets..

Comment

Floyd had to do somethin controversial didn't he? Denying PAC injection as well

Comment

Just let it go guys,diffret commisions diffrent rules.

Comment

Working...
                    X