Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Youtube money" finally broken down. Would you quit your job and be a youtuber?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Youtube money" finally broken down. Would you quit your job and be a youtuber?

Apparently you can make some good money. He breaks it down and you can make a **** ton of money. Can't believe that pewdiepie mofo makes six figures a month. Would you actually pursue a career in youtube if you can make that type of money? The big obstacles I see is actually getting the views you need to get that type of money and well subscribers. I guess if you have a good platform and you involve what's trending in your content you can make those views grow faster. What do you guys think of youtube money? Do you think it's too unstable for you to actually pursue a career on there?

https://youtu.be/C53R3ivZ1FA
    Last edited by Wolfie*; 07-26-2016, 09:29 PM.

It's not a credible job so no

Comment

My son watches this ****in kid on Youtube.

All he does is unboxes toys but he has millions of subscribers.

Kid is like 8 years old and is already a millionaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
        It's not a credible job so no
        What about part time? I bet you wouldn't mind making a few extra grand a month.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          My son watches this ****in kid on Youtube.

All he does is unboxes toys but he has millions of subscribers.

Kid is like 8 years old and is already a millionaire.
          Life is unfair innit?

Comment

I've been involved in a trolling campaign against a YouTube celeb that made me decide to never in my life become a youtuber. Once you put yourself in the public, you put yourself out there as a target.

These guys brought trolling to a level I've never seen before. We pretty much destroyed his life, it was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
              What about part time? I bet you wouldn't mind making a few extra grand a month.
              Yeah on the side if you can get the subs than fair enough...if your thinking of it go for it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
                Life is unfair innit?
                Kid found an opportunity, and he took advantage of it.

If you got a good idea that appeals to a lot of people, go for it.

You might be next.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  I've been involved in a trolling campaign against a YouTube celeb that made me decide to never in my life become a youtuber. Once you put yourself in the public, you put yourself out there as a target.

These guys brought trolling to a level I've never seen before. We pretty much destroyed his life, it was awesome.
                  you sound like a joy

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    you sound like a joy
                    Haha I wouldn't do that to just anyone, this guy deserved every bit of it though. Not going to lie I thoroughly enjoy watching the trolls destroy his life.

Think of all the pieces of **** in the world who do terrible things and never have to answer for it, never get in trouble for it, never nave to pay the consequences for their actions.

For me, this was humanities way to get payback for once.

Comment

Working...
                    X