Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should The IBF Strip Kell Brook of The Belt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should the IBF strip him for making a mando defense set by them?

I'll have to think on that one

Comment

Another weak opponent being discussed. You can always tell who he's going to fight, if its a pish opponent he gets in the ring & fights. When they name drop someone worth a look it always falls through. It's somehow overlooked the money & backing matchroom has when all these big fights fall through for him.
      Warren was given schit for Brook treading water, now warren's out the way Brook is the same.
      Fuk Brook & fat Eddie

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Should the IBF strip him for making a mando defense set by them?

I'll have to think on that one
        That's what I'm thinking!! lool

Thread starter hasn't got a clue... Brook while not fighting stellar opposition is doing right by the IBF. I'm not looking forward to his next fight but he is actually following the rules of the organisation.

We're all just waiting for Khan to come get it on with him.

Comment

Brook has no claim to Khan. Khans a **** & his entourage are a shower of Fanny's..but what the fuk has Brook done to deserve the fight?
          Hugged the belt of Porter?
          He fought Jones 4 times, there's no way Porter wouldn't have jumped at the rematch
          Matchroom takes boxing fans for ejits & Brook's playing along, ****!

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
            Brook has no claim to Khan. Khans a **** & his entourage are a shower of Fanny's..but what the fuk has Brook done to deserve the fight?
            Hugged the belt of Porter?
            He fought Jones 4 times, there's no way Porter wouldn't have jumped at the rematch
            Matchroom takes boxing fans for ejits & Brook's playing along, ****!
            How about being a title holder in Khans division?

Or being a huge money fight for Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              How about being a title holder in Khans division?

Or being a huge money fight for Khan?
              Nope. If he was real world class we'd see better opponents. He's pushed away any claim & credibility that belt was meant to have. Brook's belt means fuk all. The only people that belt means anything to are the numpties that go to watch.
              As for money Khan earns multiple times what Brook does. Khan might be a wee schit but he's stepped up throughout his career.
              Whats Brook done?

Comment

I don't think you understand the rules of defending belts. The IBF set the mandatory defences, how would you lose a belt for fighting who they ask you to fight?

I am getting really tired of Eddie Hearn though. He's become increasingly irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                  Nope. If he was real world class we'd see better opponents. He's pushed away any claim & credibility that belt was meant to have. Brook's belt means fuk all. The only people that belt means anything to are the numpties that go to watch.
                  As for money Khan earns multiple times what Brook does. Khan might be a wee schit but he's stepped up throughout his career.
                  Whats Brook done?
                  Khan would earn more fighting Brook than he would anyone barring Mayweather or Pac (and even thats debatable given how badly Khan would get raped at the negotiating table). Mayweather is retired, and Pac will most likely fight someone else given that he is with Top Rank and Khan is with Haymon.

You can chat about Brooks resume all you want, and I agree it isnt great, but he is the biggest realistic fight that Amir Khan can get. He would get a very favorable split because, like you say, Khan is the bigger draw. He would also get a title which he can use to bargain in subsequent fights.

Seems like a no brainer for me

Comment

They should just give his belt to Amir Khan imo, I think Kell Brook is making a mockery of that belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      They should just give his belt to Amir Khan imo, I think Kell Brook is making a mockery of that belt.
                      The IBF are making a mockery of themselves by enforcing **** mandatories

Comment

Working...
                      X