No announcement yet.

great video of Freddy roach exposing himself and manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rors_mc View Post
    I dont even see how *******s can defend what is said by roach here .
    How long have they been ignoring facts? Do you really think they won't try to defend this as well? They'll probably say Roach is senile and his Parkinson's has finally caught up with him.

Comment

[B]
      Originally posted by jayblack View Post
      How long have they been ignoring facts? Do you really think they won't try to defend this as well? They'll probably say Roach is senile and his Parkinson's has finally caught up with him.
      Believe me, they will find a way. Or they will just ignore it and post May is coward, May is a *****, etc. etc. etc

Comment

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
        The hypocrisy of the Pac camp. We can always count on Roach to slip up and tell the truth at some point. But of course this will be ignored by the delusional Pac fans.
        I'm sure you are referring to Pacfarts like Pacfan, Puga, the brothers wheethooks, Godfree, Gong, tlc8 and their ilk. Pac fans like me and others in BS are not delusional. We knew who ducked who.

Comment

what a fool freddie roach stuck his foot up his a$$

Comment

Freddie has put his own foot in his mouth on many occasions and exposed his own team. Nothing new. Except to gullible fans and Manny Pac supporters.

"Let the commission do their job."

Comment

Working...
            X