Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washed up Bigfoot vs Prime Grizzly Bear at CW (Barclays Center)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Washed up Bigfoot vs Prime Grizzly Bear at CW (Barclays Center)

Washed up but still serviceable Bigfoot versus a prime but weight drained Grizzly. At Barclay's on Showtime. 6 ounce gloves. Who y'all got?

I think Bigfoot uses veteran tactics ala B-Hop and decisions prime grizz in a surprisingly boring snoozer where the mountain lion vs jaguar undercard gets FOTY consideration

damn bigfoot got that reach doe

Comment

Grizzly got that sharp short uppercut doe

Comment

bigfoot got dem b*tches doe!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

That would be my alcoholic ass

Red team FTW

Comment

the grizzly makes a good lunch for big foot.. i was watching the show big foot and they were shooting it in alaska. one of the witness said he was out fishing on his boat when he saw a big grizzly bear at the shore of the lake. then he said he heard something and the grizzly just freaked out and got the hell out of there fast. then he saw big foot but big foot vanish into the woods. so to answer ur question, big foot wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  the grizzly makes a good lunch for big foot.. i was watching the show big foot and they were shooting it in alaska. one of the witness said he was out fishing on his boat when he saw a big grizzly bear at the shore of the lake. then he said he heard something and the grizzly just freaked out and got the hell out of there fast. then he saw big foot but big foot vanish into the woods. so to answer ur question, big foot wins.
                  yeah but keep in mind that this would be a shock worn bigfoot fighting out the string of a long and physically/mentally taxing career

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    the grizzly makes a good lunch for big foot.. i was watching the show big foot and they were shooting it in alaska. one of the witness said he was out fishing on his boat when he saw a big grizzly bear at the shore of the lake. then he said he heard something and the grizzly just freaked out and got the hell out of there fast
                    and lmfao at that punk ass bear ducking that fight

Comment

Working...
                    X