Lucas Matthysse apparently swallowed something unidentified while in the dre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf....95-95?

Comment

That is not illegal. I think Hunter might be playing mind games. It won't keep his fighter from getting knocked out.

Comment

Why is everyone assuming that what was on the bottle is what is in the bottle?

I have drank Bacardi out of a can of coke.

We know nothing until after the tests are taken (after the fight)

Comment

For some reason I was under the impression that on fight night boxers are only allowed to drink water unless the commission approves something like Gatorade?

Comment

I knew he'd KO him.... but damn

Comment

he was drinking MATE, is like a te

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
                For some reason I was under the impression that on fight night boxers are only allowed to drink water unless the commission approves something like Gatorade?
                From my understanding anything a fighter plans on taking has to be sealed and approved of first by the commission. Im sure this varies state to state though.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  From my understanding anything a fighter plans on taking has to be sealed and approved of first by the commission. Im sure this varies state to state though.
                  I didn't catch any of the fights besides the main event, so I'm not sure how what went down, just bits and pieces from you guys, but that would be my impression (above). It would be considered a stimulant (likely meant for energy in the later rounds), which I believe is illegal to consume within the hours of a fight, besides [sealed] Gatorade.

otherwise a good win

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    its 'Theyre'. use proper grammar

Let's take it one step further; 'they're.'

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Hunter trying to play mind games like Nazim did against Tony.

At least Paulie and Showtime called him out. Unlike HBO that just let Nazim trash Tony
                      Oh when he got caught with his bricks? Sheesh

Comment

Working...
                      X