Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Poonsawat Reportedly Tests Positive For HIV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, whatd you expect it to be kept secret and we just assume he was on PED's or something??? Redonkulous. Fool is a pro-athlete, its assumed they know there life will be under a microscope.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      thats what most doctors believe nowadays, but it never added up to me. i still go in wrapped unless its a girl ive been with for a while. dont risk no 3%
      Yea not worth it at all. It's kinda funny though I've been deathly terrified of catching it my whole life but when you factor in the chances of me actually meeting a girl in my age group whose infected then the chances of me going raw and then the chances of me actually bieng unlucky enough to be in that 3%. I've been afraid of something as likely as getting struck by lightning lol

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        thats what most doctors believe nowadays, but it never added up to me. i still go in wrapped unless its a girl ive been with for a while. dont risk no 3%
        Word. I always say about things like that when people are like "Yo man chill, you have a 3% chance of it happening" and I say, exactly, but somebody has to be in that percentage and 3% is a lot more than it initially sounds, and it could be you, you just can't be too sure.

Comment

Damn.

That's just sad.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            Yea not worth it at all. It's kinda funny though I've been deathly terrified of catching it my whole life but when you factor in the chances of me actually meeting a girl in my age group whose infected then the chances of me going raw and then the chances of me actually bieng unlucky enough to be in that 3%. I've been afraid of something as likely as getting struck by lightning lol
            I know someone who's been struck by lighting TWICE. Din't believe it at first until I had people to back up his claims. If that's not shocking enough, he suffered no long term damage, at least not to my knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
              I know someone who's been struck by lighting TWICE. Din't believe it at first until I had people to back up his claims. If that's not shocking enough, he suffered no long term damage, at least not to my knowledge.
              Funny he couldn't hit the lotto twice lol.

Comment

Heartbreaking stuff. Damn.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
                  Lol that's crazy but its been known to happen. Either being struck by lightening makes u susceptible to being struck again or there's something in his/her body composition that makes him a good target.

Comment

whatever happened to the berlin patient?

he was allegedly cured of hiv by bone marrow transplant and this was suppose to be one of the first steps in curing HIV.

Comment

What a shietty situation. Did he catch it because of infidelity on his part? Infidelity on his wifes part? Or maybe a bad case of an accident with blood either in the ring in one of his fights or elsewhere. If it was because he was messing around, that really sucks for his wife.
                      Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                      Its not just about HIV you gotta be scared of dude, people are scared of all those sexually transmitted infections.

Comment

Working...
                      X