No announcement yet.

who ranks higher judah or hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Being a better fighter does,and Judah imo was more skilled and just plain better at his peak,the Tyszu Hatton fought wanted nothing to do with boxing by that point.
    Hatton would crush Judah.

Hatton is fast becoming one of the most underrated fighters ever.

Comment

so Hatton is rated higher than Zab around here?!?...smh....Hatton was better promoted and managed...thats about it!!...don't even try to break it down and get all nerdy with this....Zab can look down on Hatton in my world!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
        Hatton would crush Judah.

Hatton is fast becoming one of the most underrated fighters ever.
        ....get real...he's a borderline bum...way overrated...maybe the most overrated of his era

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Ask Kostya Tszyu
          That's funny...Lol

I'm going with
          Zab Judah

Hatton hmmmmmm.....
          Overrated
          Last edited by -jose-; 04-17-2012, 09:20 AM.

Comment

...and you wonder why NSB & BoxingScene get such a bad rep.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
              ...and you wonder why NSB & BoxingScene get such a bad rep.
              Seriously, what did Hatton do to get hated this much? F***ing Judah, people never understand with this guy, he just isn't that good. Ricky Hatton is the exact type of fighter that would kick Judah's ass prime for prime, and if we are talking accomplishments it's not much a debate either.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                Hatton had the option to cement himself by staying around and fighting Khan, Bradley Maidana etc
                Ricky had his health to think of bro. When you've got 50 mill in the bank you don't need to risk anything, Judah gambled his money and has to fight. Besides Hatton already fought the best at 140 in Pacquiao, after that, there was nowhere else to go.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Ricky had his health to think of bro. When you've got 50 mill in the bank you don't need to risk anything, Judah gambled his money and has to fight. Besides Hatton already fought the best at 140 in Pacquiao, after that, there was nowhere else to go.
                  Other than:

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Seriously, what did Hatton do to get hated this much? F***ing Judah, people never understand with this guy, he just isn't that good. Ricky Hatton is the exact type of fighter that would kick Judah's ass prime for prime, and if we are talking accomplishments it's not much a debate either.
                    The site is full of naive fans who use other people's opinions instead of their own. Maybe the only fight they've seen of Hatton is his fight against Mayweather.

It's a funny h2h match-up because Judah is the lower weight class Tyson ( had all this potential, never fulfilled it ) and Hatton is the brawler who does a lot of things really well, but doesn't get noticed.

Comment

sorry if I offended anybody...wasn't my goal to ruffle feathers!!....if we all shared the same opinion this place would be far worst.....I just can't name 5 solid dudes that Ricky has fought...thats all!!..after his Floyd and Manny fights, I guess a past his prime Kosta is the other name that gets glorified on his glorified resume and career....and I SERIOUSLY doubt Zab would've lost to Hatton prime for prime....I've seen Ricky get beat up by EVERY southpaw he's faced on the so called elite level....so I wouldn't be too sure about him being able to handle Zab prime for prime...thats just me!!

Comment

Working...
                      X