Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of you need a ****ing reality check!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
    Always complaining and whining about every damn thing. Does boxing owe you something? Hell no. Stop complaining about every match and sit back and enjoy what ever is given to us.

We all know Pacquiao vs Mosley is not a good fight but who ****ing cares? Enjoy whatever is to be enjoyed!

I'm not talking about the Mayweather fans only, but also Pacquiao fans. We can never have any intelligent discussions here without discrediting another fighter and whatnot. Both of are great fighters and both have their own flaws.

If he chose Berto, we would hear the same whining about how he's too young, untested, bla bla bla, and if he chose JMM, he would be shot, got knocked down in his last fight, bla bla bla.

It's just really annoying when you come to the NSB and all you see if Pacquiao and Mayweather threads as if they are the only two boxers out there. There's a great match coming up between Alexander and Bradley if you didn't know.

/
    For all the money I put forth to watch it it sure as hell owes me something.

Comment

Always complaining and whining about every damn thing. Does boxing owe you something? Hell no. Stop complaining about every match and sit back and enjoy what ever is given to us.

We all know Pacquiao vs Mosley is not a good fight but who ****ing cares? Enjoy whatever is to be enjoyed!

I'm not talking about the Mayweather fans only, but also Pacquiao fans. We can never have any intelligent discussions here without discrediting another fighter and whatnot. Both of are great fighters and both have their own flaws.

If he chose Berto, we would hear the same whining about how he's too young, untested, bla bla bla, and if he chose JMM, he would be shot, got knocked down in his last fight, bla bla bla.

It's just really annoying when you come to the NSB and all you see if Pacquiao and Mayweather threads as if they are the only two boxers out there. There's a great match coming up between Alexander and Bradley if you didn't know.

/
      Let me see....... I buy PPV's, I watch it on HBO, I watch it on Showtime, I watch it Telemundo, I watch it on ESPN and I watch it on Telefutura all while paying Comcast out the wazooooo.

But you're right, boxing doesn't owe me anything.

Comment

Are they forcing you to pay? Do you think each member on this message board pays all PPVs? Have you seen the millions of threads asking for streams during fights?

Comment

I think its because people have an ideal fight in mind that is not impossible to be made, but never made. We should not have to always be the one supporting every single fight, why don't they try to support their fans with some fights that people want to see ? Not starting ****, just my 2 cents.

Comment

Are they forcing you to pay? Do you think each member on this message board pays all PPVs? Have you seen the millions of threads asking for streams during fights?
            No, but since we do support them, they can be graceful enough not to put crappy fights as main events.

I can understand the guys streaming overseas stuff, but not US streams.

But if this fight with Manny vs Mosley goes thru, I wouldn't blame anybody for streaming it.

Comment

Originally posted by bg0 View Post
              I think its because people have an ideal fight in mind that is not impossible to be made, but never made. We should not have to always be the one supporting every single fight, why don't they try to support their fans with some fights that people want to see ? Not starting ****, just my 2 cents.

Boxing does not depend on Pacquiao vs. Mayweather. Yes, it's a BIG fight but if it doesn't get made, we need to move on and be the boxing fans we have been so far... well until the whole Pacquiao/Mayweather drama started anyway.

We do get a lot of fights that we want but just because one does not get made, we're not getting anything?!

Comment

I agree about Mayweather/Pacquiao, I am a boxing fan not a fanatic about either of those two boxers. There is no need to hate, but if people can't come here to vent their anger.. where else ? . I did not say that what they give us is "nothing", just not what the majority of paying people want.

Comment

/
                  Why don't you do us all a favor ad shut the **** up

Comment

A lot of these guys are young and idolize the fighters they defend. They are so biased, they see nothing wrong with the fighters they idolize and defend them to no end no matter what that fighter does. Another thing is hate breeds hate. When you hear a hate filled post, a lot of the time our first reaction is to hate back just as hard and that's what gets the flame wars going. Some posters are full of hate and refuse to call fighters by their real names, like wife beater, bittchko, or margachito. In the real world you wouldn't get respect for acting like that, but this is the internet and saying anything has no consequence's what so ever. There's no end to this, ether you live with it or leave it.

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
                      A lot of these guys are young and idolize the fighters they defend. They are so biased, they see nothing wrong with the fighters they idolize and defend them to no end no matter what that fighter does. Another thing is hate breeds hate. When you hear a hate filled post, a lot of the time our first reaction is to hate back just as hard and that's what gets the flame wars going. Some posters are full of hate and refuse to call fighters by their real names, like wife beater, bittchko, or margachito. In the real world you wouldn't get respect for acting like that, but this is the internet and saying anything has no consequence's what so ever. There's no end to this, ether you live with it or leave it.
                      Good post. I guess I'll chose to live with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X