Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    I keep missing all the shows now

What did I miss?
    Horus called in, Crilz called in, it was funny...

They got some discussion about the lower weight division. They talked about Alexander-Urango. A potential Pac-JMM fight. How can P-Will become a bigger star, who should retire in 2010. It was a cool show.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Irish boxing great Barry McGuigan says Manny Pacquiao is a victim of his own success. He hopes Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. are able to put aside their differences over the random Olympic-style blood tests and fight each other in 2010. He looks at the blood tests from both sides of the fence. [Click Here To Read More]
      Great post. But again, I want to stress out that manny did not refuse the test. It was the RANDOM olympic style of testing that was refused. It is the style or manner and not the test itselt. Even if it is olympic style, manny will still agree to it as long as it is not RANDOM. Random means anytime a test can be done even before you walk in the center of the ring. Isn't it rediculous? Manny agreed right after the fight at his locker room or even in the ring. So what's the problem with that. He is just protecting himself from anything before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
        Victim of refusing to take a PED test plain and simple Take the test and clear your name put your doubters to shame.
        Idiot, you don't understand. Manny never refused testing. He refused the RANDOM style and not the testing itselt. Do your research or read my post about random test so that you will understand about the word RANDOM.

Comment

Originally posted by arnold_jasper View Post
          Great post. But again, I want to stress out that manny did not refuse the test. It was the RANDOM olympic style of testing that was refused. It is the style or manner and not the test itselt. Even if it is olympic style, manny will still agree to it as long as it is not RANDOM. Random means anytime a test can be done even before you walk in the center of the ring. Isn't it rediculous? Manny agreed right after the fight at his locker room or even in the ring. So what's the problem with that. He is just protecting himself from anything before the fight.

Tests of any kind for PED's are useless if they are not random. A 30 day window of no testing prior to the fight is quite frankly ridiculous. If Manny had said i will give blood but not a week before (7 days max) then maybe we could all believe his ridiculous superstitions and it would be understandable. But putting aside your allegiance for a second you have to admit his position is far too inflexible. They have not even attempted a compromise even though Manny has given blood within a month before a fight on seperate occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            A victim of a stupid team.
            Why so mad at Team Pacquiao??
            Are you Freddie Roach's EX-Girlfriend??

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
              Link please?

If he was the fight would be sealed. I'm yet to see any statement from team pac that asserts they will accept random blood testing. Thus far their position has been a test 30 days before the fight and then after. HArdly random. 30 days is a massive window.

If this were true the fight we all want to see would be a done deal.
              Random??? You're just echoing other narrow minded Mayduckers fans.....

What drug/s are they expected to see in a blood test randomly taken prior to a fight that cannot be seen with blood test taken few minutes after a fight???.....HGH.....

HGH has more drawbacks than benefits for an athlete........

What benefit does a drug do if it is easily wash-out in the bloodstream after a few hours........just think of it's half-life.........silly form of PED

Comment

oh goodness me! the *****s with expertise in PEDS, steroids and EPOS and studied this subject for years are back again!

Comment

The reason why people are questioning Pac's power is
                  because at 130 he couldn't even put down JMM and he
                  knocked him down a total of 4 times in two fights and
                  almost if not lost both and now Homie is destroy guys
                  naturally bigger than him? I don't know if Pacquiao is or
                  isn't but he should just take the tests to set the record
                  and Mayweathers straight.
                  Last edited by GRUSTLER; 01-02-2010, 05:40 AM.

Comment

I don't have no sympathy for Pac because everyone says that
                    people are jealous of Pac's success? Why would the boxers fans
                    be? We're not getting nothing out of all of his success. We just
                    want to see a fight!!! People are talking about Pac and everyone
                    is all Boo Hoo but turn around and bash Floyd worst than anyone
                    can ever do Pac but then it's all good? Pac made things for him
                    get to this level. Why not agree to the tests team Mayweather
                    wanted considering Floyd was going to take it too? So the
                    biggest fight in history comes to a halt because Pacquiao doesn't
                    want Mayweather to get his way? BULL****! How many times
                    have Pacquiao gotten his way in negotiations? Jealous of Pac for
                    what? Just take the tests, prove everyone wrong Pac and make
                    the fight happen if there is nothing to hide.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      I don't have no sympathy for Pac because everyone says that
                      people are jealous of Pac's success? Why would the boxers fans
                      be? We're not getting nothing out of all of his success. We just
                      want to see a fight!!! People are talking about Pac and everyone
                      is all Boo Hoo but turn around and bash Floyd worst than anyone
                      can ever do Pac but then it's all good? Pac made things for him
                      get to this level. Why not agree to the tests team Mayweather
                      wanted considering Floyd was going to take it too? So the
                      biggest fight in history comes to a halt because Pacquiao doesn't
                      want Mayweather to get his way? BULL****! How many times
                      have Pacquiao gotten his way in negotiations? Jealous of Pac for
                      what? Just take the tests, prove everyone wrong Pac and make
                      the fight happen if there is nothing to hide.

^
                      co-sign this post. Easy to just say yes to testing and be done with it. No excuses team Pac have given are legitimate.

- superstition
                      - trypanophobia
                      - physical weakness
                      - heamatoma around extraction site

the only logical conclusion an intelligent and logical person would come up with is that they simply do not want to fight Floyd.....at least not on the 13th of March.

Comment

Working...
                      X