• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rough today , but tucking in to a massive breakfast

Comment

• Where are all of you panzies?

Comment

• I just taught an English class. Now I'm tucking into a six pack.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Back on the sauce for the football tonight.

Comment

• holy f#cking sh#t is it humid in this hoe. i'm seriously cooking right now. i'm blue rare right now, if anybody is hungry. in a few hours i will be medium rare, the way a real man eats his meat.

it is 8:30, the sun is down, and the temperature is 85 degrees.... it's may.

what. the. ****.

Comment

• I'm completely shot, the occasional pint is about my limit now. You'll be interested to know that I almost landed in Boston NE, but alas it isn't gonna happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                    I'm completely shot, the occasional pint is about my limit now. You'll be interested to know that I almost landed in Boston NE, but alas it isn't gonna happen.

it is way too hot and humid to enjoy the bean right now, homie

i woke up this morning at 7 to turn myself over to make sure i'm cooking evenly.

phone says it's 72, which is a bold faced lie. last night it was in the 80's until i went to bed.

buying an AC today, methinks. i was going to try and tough it out, the way i did last summer, but this is absurd. it's only june 1.

Comment

• 60 where i live and it's humid as ****.

Perfect beer drinking weather.

Comment

Working...
                      X