No announcement yet.

Is this **** ******ed or what????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this **** ******ed or what????

The Mayor of a Turkish city called Batman is suing director Christopher Nolan and Warner Bros. bosses for a cut of their Caped Crusader film franchise.

Huseyin Kalkan has accused the brains behind The Dark Knight of using the city.s name without permission in the bizarre new legal action.

The Mayor states, .There is only one Batman in the world. The American producers used the name of our city without informing us..

And Kalkan goes so far as to blame the latest Nolan film for a spate of murders and suicides in Batman.

He also claims the stigma attached to the city makes it almost impossible for local businesses to be taken seriously abroad.

Wow.....................

Ya The Turks Are Fa.gs. Read Their History, They Are The ****tiest People On This Earth

Comment

Originally posted by KingArthur View Post
      Ya The Turks Are Fa.gs. Read Their History, They Are The ****tiest People On This Earth
      For the genocide they committed against your people and mine, I understand what you mean. I don't necessarily agree that ALL are, but there are some or actually many Turkisk pricks. And I mean MANY...Especially their army...

Comment

I respect Turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by KingArthur View Post
          I can understand why you bitter against them because of the genocide. you can't over generalize a whole people though.

Comment

Working...
          X