Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins will get KTFO on 10/18/08 who wants to bet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins will get KTFO on 10/18/08 who wants to bet?

Yo, name your price. I'll take Pavlik by either ko or tko. This **** ain't goin' to no decision.

You're insane, Hopkins loses to Pavlik by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by MASGAGOMEXI View Post
      Yo, name your price. I'll take Pavlik by either ko or tko. This **** ain't goin' to no decision.

Actually, I have a bad feeling for Kelly tomorrow. Dunno why.

Every bit of logic tells me Kelly by wide decision. Yet, I keep feeling that Kelz sees a bad night and his first L.

Why's that?

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
        You're insane, Hopkins loses to Pavlik by decision.
        You wanna bet me then? Hopkins is primed to get ko'd or tko'd, its just his time,bro, just his time.

I mean, B-Hop had difficulty pullin' the trigger against Calzaghe, well, Pavlik is quick handed and heavy handed, B-Hop's gonna take a beating tomorrow and end up on his @ss, trust me.

Comment

I will bet you 30K straight up that Hopkins doesnt get knocked out. Even if he loses a decision, no way he gets knocked out. Deal?!?

Comment

For anyone that wants to bet me, these are the conditions, if a fight is stopped due to an injury of any sort and it goes to the scorecards or ends in a DQ then bets are off. And both bettors have to put it on their sig, any takers, B-P***y fans!

Comment

For anyone that wants to bet me, these are the conditions, if a fight is stopped due to an injury of any sort and it goes to the scorecards or ends in a DQ then bets are off. And both bettors have to put it on their sig, any takers, B-P***y fans!
              deal- 30k! sig it?!?

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
                I will bet you 30K straight up that Hopkins doesnt get knocked out. Even if he loses a decision, no way he gets knocked out. Deal?!?
                If B-HOP gets ko'd or tko'd, and do you agree with my conditions if the fight is stopped due to an injury of any sort and it goes to the scorecards or ends up in a DQ then our bets are off. Then you've got a deal, put it on your sig.

Comment

If B-HOP gets ko'd or tko'd, and do you agree with my conditions if the fight is stopped due to an injury of any sort and it goes to the scorecards or ends up in a DQ then our bets are off. Then you've got a deal, put it on your sig.
                  k. deal. ko/tko- you get paid. decision for either man, or if hopkins stops pavlik, i get paid.

here are your bet options. all of my points, or 30 k and ill give you all now and a second installment in two weeks from the date of the fight.

i prefer 30k. let me know your preference and we'll sig it.

Comment

I definetly wouldn't rule a KO out of the questions.

The last time Hopkins fought anyone who could punch was years ago. The last one was probably Tarver, or even Taylor.

His last few fights have been against Wright and Calzaghe, guys who cannot punch.

So while its an outside shot, i do think it can happen

Comment

Working...
                    X