Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many PPV buys would Canelo/Chavez do if May/Pac didn't destroy PPV & boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Did he say where he's getting these numbers and why they're different than the 1 million plus that's being reported elsewhere? Jake is one of the few reporters I trust. He was reporting less than Golden Boy for the Canelo/Khan fight and when the court records came out Jake was correct.
    Yea I trust Jake more too.

I don't recall the source or if he even mentioned one.

Comment

Did way more than it should have anyway

Fight was a heap of **** when it was announced and turned out to be a heap of **** in the ring

Comment

I didn't vote because I think all your numbers are too high. Ten million is out of the question. Most fans believe that this fight will be a war. I know I think it will be. GGG and Canelo both come to fight and they fight very well.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I didn't vote because I think all your numbers are too high. Ten million is out of the question. Most fans believe that this fight will be a war. I know I think it will be. GGG and Canelo both come to fight and they fight very well.
          C'mon bro. At least 5 million

Comment

Anyone who truly believes that this fight will do over a million is an idiot and doesn't know s_hit about boxing. Triple G barely has a following and couldn't even crack 100K PPV's on his own. No way this does anywhere near a million.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X