Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder on Joshua: Fight at The End of The Year - Winner Takes All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Make it happen, although end of the year limits it being in English Football Stadium since I am sure it is cold there in November and December.

I am sure that fight goes down in England also because that is where the money is, so if that is the case the fight is about in 1 year.

That give Joshua some time to fight in America once which helps grow the pie and give Wilder a chance to do some more work which will also grow the pie as long as he doesn't fumble the ball.
    If Wilder does end up getting Parker and beating him, Joshua-Wilder would come down to a Spring date at Wembley in the UK or winter date at T-Mobile Arena in the US; with the heat that's been put behind Wilder and Joshua, I have no doubt that Showtime may return to PPV for the fight.

Joshua-Pulev is likely the next fight; are Matchroom Sport and Anthony Joshua willing to take shorter money on that fight to then possibly double the value a PPV fight with Deontay Wilder? we'll see

Comment

Wilder would rather talk people into believing he is great while AJ goes out and earn IT in the ring!

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        chinny?! i want to raise this question before fight but somewhat never happen.
        why anyone seem to forget that wlad is a puncher? a fearsome puncher. he can put anyone to sleep with his straight or left hook, we already see that so many times in the past.
        Yea Wlad can punch people just forget about those nice power shots because he is so stingy with them.

He did throws some nice right hands and left hooks more than usual actually but they were still pretty sparse especially if you take out a couple rounds.

Plus Wlad never punches to the body which could have helped him a lot in this fight. Not that this has anything to do with what you said just something that no one talks about also.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
          That's a shame, create a profile just to promote and spew your hate. You could have probably been useful in this life if you had something positive to say about boxing. What a Damn shame!
          Why did you waste a comment trying to make yourself feel good and act holier than thou? Show me proof of something you've done to act like you're a good person. Don't be a self-righteous, sanctimonious hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            If Wilder does end up getting Parker and beating him, Joshua-Wilder would come down to a Spring date at Wembley in the UK or winter date at T-Mobile Arena in the US; with the heat that's been put behind Wilder and Joshua, I have no doubt that Showtime may return to PPV for the fight.

Joshua-Pulev is likely the next fight; are Matchroom Sport and Anthony Joshua willing to take shorter money on that fight to then possibly double the value a PPV fight with Deontay Wilder? we'll see
            Yea if the fight is Pulev tough to say, that should probably go down in England. That is part of why I also think next Spring because Joshua could get in two fights with one being in the US.

It will be interesting to see how they play it, if they put that fight on US PPV it will be interesting to see how they time the fight so they get the most out of both locations no matter if the fight is in the US or England because that fight will be big in both places.

Comment

Well,, I'm pulling fer the Alabama MULE to take it All !

Comment

windmill wilder will baptize joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                  All heavyweights are somewhat chinny but these two are extra chinny someone is going to sleep.
                  If you get knocked down even once in your career you're "chinny" to internet experts of everything in the world.

Comment

Wait until 2018. Joshua needs some time off after this war and has a mandatory with Pulev that he has to deal with. Have Wilder fight Stiverne in his mando in a couple months. Then in the fall Joshua fights Pulev and Wilder fights the winner of Chisora/Helenius, which will also be a mandatory for him. If they both make it out unscathed, the 2 can get it on this time next year.

Comment

Wilder can't take the heavy shots that were landed by both Klit and Aj...will B easy Ko for Joshua if they fight. Wilder should just stick to fighting "cans" on a college campus in Alabama - the Bum Squad rolls on!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X