Should thelennox get down to San Juan printers and release a book

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BronsonBoxer View Post
    You cowardly mother****er lol

I was going to stay away, and let you get over this tantrum of yours, but I won't have you bull****tin' about me on here as an excuse.

You either accept this publicly as censorship, or I won't be going anywhere. I'll keep popping up.

Not even iamachamp will believe your cowardly excuse for censoring me this time; Mega, YOU were there the night the 1bad65 thing happened.

I was reporting Iamachamp for releasing my personal information, and I warned you to do something, or I would retaliate.

You ignored me and an hour later, I leaked 1bad65's sparring footage. That's when you decided you all of a sudden wanted to enforce forum rules, specifically by banning me.

Now you wanna come up in here, AFTER you unbanned me for doing that, and use it again as an excuse? You coward LOL You were there you sick ****. lmao

Researching my ass.

You're just mad, for the billionth time, that I'm owning your friends in debates. So, since they've been crying to you about it, you wanna mess around with me to save face. Punk.

1bad65 himself told me he didn't care about the sparring video; he specifically told me he was fine with it, so you have nothing to go on. And, again, keep in mind that nothing was done about my personal info being leaked you *****.

I was also in the middle of trying to end my beef with Gloveking, by the way. He also doesn't care, so don't even try using that as an excuse, either.

Decide; you either accept this as pure censorship to save your friends from embarrassment, or I own you.

Which one is it?

Comment

• 3 screen names banned in one thread?

Got to be some sort of record.

Comment

Working...
      X