No announcement yet.

US Navy fires 50 tomahawk missiles at Shayrat airfield in Syria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
    What's to research? Syria doesn't have the money to be more advanced than Saddams Iraq. It's just that simple.

Exactly to Syria's crude bombs.. They are using what they have available. They are not producing more advanced cw's than Saddam
    Iran and Russian helped them.

Like I said, the syrians developed chemical weapons from the 1970s-mid 2000s.

Iraq program halted 1991.

Look up the strength of the Syrian sarin used in ghouta to the Iraqi sarin used vs the kurds.

The Syrian sarin was more potent.

Comment

• trump made the right call...

Comment

• Just another Trump lie exposed. I'm not convinced Assad used the Sarin, and especially not to deliberately target civilians - a ridiculous assertion. If he did use it (unproven that it wasn't a jihadi chemical dump hit by a conventional bomb) it was to kill jihadis. How many civilians did Trump kill in Mosul Iraq this month? 200?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Iran and Russian helped them.

Like I said, the syrians developed chemical weapons from the 1970s-mid 2000s.

Iraq program halted 1991.

Look up the strength of the Syrian sarin used in ghouta to the Iraqi sarin used vs the kurds.

The Syrian sarin was more potent.
          Nah you're just trying to stray to something else. You said they had more advanced cw's. Sarin itself is not a cw and it's how it gets weaponized and deployed. Syria is not more advanced than what Saddam had. Syria ran out of ammo but they are supposed to have a sophisticated cw programs? They got lots of sarin but not a lot of funds to weaponize it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
            Nah you're just trying to stray to something else. You said they had more advanced cw's. Sarin itself is not a cw and it's how it gets weaponized and deployed. Syria is not more advanced than what Saddam had. Syria ran out of ammo but they are supposed to have a sophisticated cw programs? They got lots of sarin but not a lot of funds to weaponize it.
            Sarin and the like is the actual chemical weapon.

Everything else is the delivery system, bud.

I'll repeat.

Saddams program halted, hindered since 1991.

Syrians kept on going til late 2000s.

Their chemical weapons were more advanced. Or at least a lot of experts thought so.

Comment

Working...
            X