No announcement yet.

HBO was at a new low today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
    watching the ggg fight was hilarious. lampley trying to justify fighting brook was great. making excuses for ggg saying he was sick and then ggg himself said brook was too small and perfectly fine lol
    It was obvious today that HBO boxing broadcast from both telecasts are doing everything they can to keep their jobs. I bet HBO execs are realy contemplating letting things go if something big doesnt happen. They screwed Cuadras today.

Comment

HBO always have a bias for the brawlers. I prefer showtime since they appreciate the slick fighters more

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        It was really off the mark from what I was seeing so I muted it after the 4th.
        That network seems to be dying a fast death this year. Ward/Kovalev had better set the world on fire or I'd hate to think what becomes of hbo in 2017.
        I was going to turn the volume off when I watched it live but I had others watching it with me. Honestly though after the 5th I was intrigued to hear what complete and utter BS HBO announcers could spew out of their mouths. I felt like I was standing in line at the grocery store reading an Enquirer magazine, I knew it was BS but it was just such complete and utter BS I was intrigued to hear more...

Comment

I thought it was funny how whenever Lederman read his horrible scorecards Kellerman would disagree with him

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            I thought it was funny how whenever Lederman read his horrible scorecards Kellerman would disagree with him
            I liked how RJJ and Kellerman corrected him with his running remarks but RJJ and Kellerman were bias too but I can understand, they have jobs to protect but Lederman a lone made me cancel HBO. I will buy Ward vs Kovalev but thats it!!!

Comment

thank you, I was shocked at that lederman card as well. I knew cuadras was gonna make it an interesting fight. I was a lil suprised that roman couldnt hurt cuadras too.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                I was going to turn the volume off when I watched it live but I had others watching it with me. Honestly though after the 5th I was intrigued to hear what complete and utter BS HBO announcers could spew out of their mouths. I felt like I was standing in line at the grocery store reading an Enquirer magazine, I knew it was BS but it was just such complete and utter BS I was intrigued to hear more...

when kellerman said "roman has to teach cuadras how to lose" all while roman was getting beat up was funny as hell.

Comment

The punch stats were way out of whack, there is no way Gonzalez landed a higher percentage of shots than Cuadras he was missing a lot. I thought they were off in the Golovkin fight also.

Lederman favors aggression always has if I didn't see his scorecard I would have figured he had Gonzalez by a decent margin.

Max had an odd night because he was all over Gonzalez's dick but then talk about Cuadras being competitive. Max hasn't done too much boxing blow by blow so I can forgive his lack of flow with it and he was kind of stuck between that and his normal 3rd man in the both gig.

I though Roy did alright and he did force Kellerman to further acknowledge Cuadras work beyond what he naturally did.

Comment

Lederman is always ******ed. The guy is backing up so he is losing. No moron, sometimes guys fight fight well off the back foot. I remember him annoying me in the Matthysse/Provodnikov fight with this **** too.

Comment

Agreed....

Comment

Working...
                      X