Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derry Mathews: I'd Love The Felix Verdejo Fight, I'm a Real Test!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Derry Mathews: I'd Love The Felix Verdejo Fight, I'm a Real Test!

Derry Mathews has thrown down the gauntlet to one of his division's rising stars. The Liverpool lightweight has been out of the ring since dropping a decision to WBO world champion Terry Flanagan in March but is preparing for his return. Mathews, 32, has a more-than-respectable ledger of 38-10-2 (20 KOs) and has talked about adding to that record, potentially against undefeated Puerto Rican prospect Felix Verdejo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

'Dirty' Derry been hitting that rock again...

Comment

Another bum for Verdejo..... This has Juama's story written all over.

Comment

I want to see Verdejo fight Lundy! That will be a good fight for him. Tough, experience, quick, that will let us know where he is at at this time.

I like Felix, and I want to give him my 120% unconditional backing but until he fights someone of worth......I cant.

Look at my boy King Cotto, by now he was a World Champion and his resume at the time would have destroyed Verdejo's resume.

Verdejo vs Lundy make it happen!

Comment

Get him Dirty Derry!

Comment

how stupid can you be to compare a complete fighter like felix with multiple weapons to a brawler like juanma two different fighters different class felix will be more accomplished

Comment

derry would chin him. you gotta be very careful with verdejo. he's a superstar! but hes not very good so you gotta cherry pick it to make that sweet money off the gullible fans.

Comment

Go ed' Derry :ROCK:

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  how stupid can you be to compare a complete fighter like felix with multiple weapons to a brawler like juanma two different fighters different class felix will be more accomplished
                  At that time that "Brawler" was the next Puertorican superstar, and what happened?

Lo mismo le va a pasar a nuestro nuevo gallito. Tan pronto deje de pelear con vendedores de pinchos y le tiren a un boxeador de un nivel más alto, va a perder.

Aceptalo brother.... El tipo no es tan bueno como lo pintan.

Comment

Crolla influence, I said he was a role model. Matthews is ready to go to Puerto Rico for Verdejo, I wouldn't advise that much audacity. Just the same, I see a different attitude since Crolla pulled the rabbit out of the hat.

Comment

Working...
                    X