Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Felix Rips Verdejo: You Don't Run 135, You've Done Nothing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's verdejos best opponent on his record?

Comment

The fact that Verdejo's team shows some reluctance to fight Jose Felix Jr. (who isn't even that good) shows that they have zero confidence in Verdejo.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        jose felix who lol everybody trying to fight the future cash cow
        Wow...what a loser

Comment

Crying like a ***** this guy!! Felita haha

Comment

"They had offered me a certain amount of money but once it looked like a bad fight for Verdejo (after his February and April lackluster performances) they cut the offer back to one-third of what it was," Felix Jr. revealed about the fight that ultimately went to his countryman Juan Jose Martinez who was stopped in 5 rounds in a good bounce back performance by Verdejo.

"They just wanted me to turn down the small amount of money so that they could say they made an offer they knew we couldn't accept."
            That's standard operating procedure when it comes to Top Rank protecting their star fighters.

And before anybody says exposure, what exposure? Less than 5,000 people at MSG and half a million viewers?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacer View Post
              Who's verdejos best opponent on his record?
              TBA? The hair dresser? That's a good question.

Comment

Jose Felix is nothing special. He will get picked apart and they will say that he is another bum

Comment

He as beaten guys with winning records by no means world beaters but journey types. Silva I guess would be his best win! Najera his 2nd best win!

To me has look disappointing in the silva and the fight after!

This last fight he looked very sharp and quick now it wasn't a world beater by any means but this was a confidence builder.

A fight against Felix would provide Verdejo with a harder fight and ultimately that's what I want to see!

Comment

Originally posted by tuts View Post
                    He as beaten guys with winning records by no means world beaters but journey types. Silva I guess would be his best win! Najera his 2nd best win!

To me has look disappointing in the silva and the fight after!

This last fight he looked very sharp and quick now it wasn't a world beater by any means but this was a confidence builder.

A fight against Felix would provide Verdejo with a harder fight and ultimately that's what I want to see!
                    You picked the two undefeated guys. Since when have you heard of an undefeated fighter that was any good, but you never heard of him? Both of them are Slow (with a capital S) C class at best, no foot or hand speed, but young compared to the rest of Verdejo's victims.

Comment

Verdejo has looked ordinary every time i see him. Can't wait to see him get exposed.

Comment

Working...
                      X