Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did this thread get closed??? And how were the rules broken??? (read)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably TBear's work he's SJW cuckold

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Political correctness is the downfall of our society. Also, bringer makes racist comments just like everone else here. It's just usually not aimed at blacks.
      I know we disagree politically, but we've had productive conversations on a variety of issues in the past and, judging from those conversations, I thought you were a better human being than to stoop to the Republican tactic of baseless attempts at character assassination.

But I guess I'd be pretty pissed too if my arguments were so weak that I had to resort to identity politics as a means of subverting conversations about the issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        I know we disagree politically, but we've had productive conversations on a variety of issues in the past and, judging from those conversations, I thought you were a better human being than to stoop to the Republican tactic of baseless attempts at character assassination.

But I guess I'd be pretty pissed too if my arguments were so weak that I had to resort to identity politics as a means of subverting conversations about the issues.
        Did you, or did you not, make an insensitive and callous remark towards asians the other day?

(Hint-you did because someone reported you for it)

I'll await your answer. Let's make the lounge great again!

Comment

Did you, or did you not, make an insensitive and callous remark towards asians the other day?

(Hint-you did because someone reported you for it)

I'll await your answer. Let's make the lounge great again!
          I said the lady's name was pronounced like a sneeze. Which it was, as confirmed by a dude here who speaks the language.

If you're implying that that's racist then you're more sensitive than any "SJW cuck" I've seen you lose your **** over.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
            If you make a thread that targets a certain race it gets taken down. Stop crying about it.
            That makes sense. It's not really a difficult concept to understand.

But some of these guys get off on race baiting. Then when they get bitchslapped for it they start crying and pulling the "social justice warrior" card.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              That makes sense. It's not really a difficult concept to understand.

But some of these guys get off on race baiting. Then when they get bitchslapped for it they start crying and pulling the "social justice warrior" card.
              Quite the hypocrisy coming from the "anti-PC" alt-right crowd here, isn't it?

It's an example of what's known as "conservative correctness." Famous examples of which include the outrage they all had when that chick from the Dixie Chicks made critical statements about George Bush's war in Iraq and they torched all of her CDs in public, or how every December they piss and moan about people saying "happy holidays" instead of being presumptuous ****s and saying "merry Christmas" instead.

Here's a hilarious little glossary of them.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Conservative_correctness

Basically, you have to agree with their oh-so-sensitive talking points on every issue or else they label you as a PC cuck or something.

Comment

I said the lady's name was pronounced like a sneeze. Which it was, as confirmed by a dude here who speaks the language.

If you're implying that that's racist then you're more sensitive than any "SJW cuck" I've seen you lose your **** over.
                It's ok if someone consigns lmao

Comment

Hectari is turning into freedom with the whole posting crimes committed by black people

I don't even know why he's posts them. I don't come here to read "little boy gets head chopped off and used as a basketball" get that shlt outta here
                  Last edited by HanzGruber; 06-13-2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

It's ok if someone consigns lmao
                    "It's racist to pronounce a name correctly."

Even if it were (which it's clearly not), one example is the best you can come up with in 10 years of me being a supposedly racist member here?

Desperate days for you guys in this lounge since I came back and forced you to stick to the topic, eh bud?

Comment

"It's racist to pronounce a name correctly."

Even if it were (which it's clearly not), one example is the best you can come up with in 10 years of me being a supposedly racist member here?

Desperate days for you guys in this lounge since I came back and forced you to stick to the topic, eh bud?

Comment

Working...
                      X