No announcement yet.

Yazidi MP Breaks Down in Parliament

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    No dummy, it's a real genocide because there's an actual goal to wipe a certain 'group' out.

In Gaza, the only goal was to stop the rockets & building of tunnels. Hamas launch their attacks from civilian areas and Israel responds, resulting in the deaths of civilians (which is what Hamas wants). Israel did not intend to kill 1,500+ civilians. That was not a genocide. What is happening in Iraq really IS a genocide you dumb ****ing **** (and surprise surprise, Muslims & their leftist allies are silent on it).

How the **** is it possible someone as dumb as you could exist? Unbelievable...
    You are a hateful little man. The average age of the population in Gaza is 17. If Palestinians didn't make it their business to breed non-stop, they would be all but extinct. I bet that thought makes you wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
      You are a hateful little man.
      Because we live in an age where the truth is condemned as 'hate speech'. You just proved that perfectly. You're the one who has NOTHING to say about what's happening to the Yazidi in Iraq (amongst other non-Muslims). You are the hateful little hypocrite.

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
      The average age of the population in Gaza is 17. If Palestinians didn't make it their business to breed non-stop, they would be all but extinct.
      "The womb of the Arab woman is my strongest weapon" - Yasser Arafat

Muslims breed non-stop wherever they are. It's a tactic.

Comment

which of new poster you think is takingaim now??

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          which of new poster you think is takingaim now??
          I think I know but I don't want to out him. He's a good poster who fights against PC and stands up for what is right, much like myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            I think I know but I don't want to out him. He's a good poster who fights against PC and stands up for what is right, much like myself.
            last year i suspect "rostov papa" as the new takingaim's account but he's alraedy banned too

Comment

Anybody familiar with Mosab Hassan Yousef? Look him up.

Comment

Muslims are unproductive scum, the more of them that die the better. Thank god for airstrikes.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                  So then why does ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq & Syria) exist in Syria? The West never invaded there.
                  They started in Iraq and then took advantage of the situation in Syria next door to move in and are trying to spread into other territories. They exist because of that Iraq war which was primarily perpetrated by America. They had some of the current IS hierarchy together in one of their prison camps in which they started their organization. It is America's responsibility to help these minorities who are suffering as a result of their unwarranted actions.

Comment

Working...
                  X