No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chop Chop Corley: Danny Garcia Had a Thumb Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    What's the point? I don't believe neither...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    They both could be lying but for now I believe Chop Chop side of the story

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
      Somebody is lying because first it was the ribs, then it was the thumb and now the ribs were never injured and apparently the thumb has been injured for a week now?
      And then Danny said he could barely breath during training.
      Shoot, I don't know

Comment

at least if you are lying, stick to the same story...
        big time exposed

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
          at least if you are lying, stick to the same story...
          big time exposed
          exactly!! this right here!!

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
            Quote:

Originally Posted by MrClutch85

Somebody is lying because first it was the ribs, then it was the thumb and now the ribs were never injured and apparently the thumb has been injured for a week now?
            And then Danny said he could barely breath during training.
            Shoot, I don't know
            that dude projectxxx1 seemed to have some inside info. And said Garcia was looking like **** in camp and his dad wanted him out of the fight.

So when you have different people citing different injuries, what are you gonna believe? The injuries stories or the bad camp?

Comment

Danny has no one to blame but his father. Its his fault he pissed zab off and now he is motivated for this fight. Danny is bsing and needs more time to prepare. If zab can keep his emotions down he will whoop danny's ass.

Comment

After reading this I don't know if Corley is a friend or foe of the Garcia's

Comment

This is weak and pathetic. B*tch made.

Comment

The guy on twatter who broke the news yesterday said they would come out with a bunch of different excuses, but what he really believed was that Danny had been partying and not training and his dad didn't want him to risk the fight underprepared.

So far the guy called the multiple injuries and called the cancellation/postponement, so I'm going to run with his thoughts on his reasons for it being cancelleda, as so far he's been bang on with his other predications

I still say cancel Zab Judah, and line up Matthysse. Lucas is fresh and could fight again in time for Garcia hopefully?

Comment

Originally posted by chav
                      The guy on twatter who broke the news yesterday said they would come out with a bunch of different excuses, but what he really believed was that Danny had been partying and not training and his dad didn't want hi to risk the fight under prepared.

So far the guy called the multiple injuries and called the cancellation/postponement, so I'm going to run with his thoughts on his reasons for it also being right as so far he's been bang on.

I still say cancel Zab Judah, and line up Matthysse. Lucas is fresh and could fight again in time for Garcia hopefully?
                      Exactly what I'm saying. Do you know who this guy on Twitter was? Garcia and his team getting exposed.

Comment

Working...
                      X