Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its funny how everyone is looking past Amir now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its funny how everyone is looking past Amir now...

Let's revisit Alexander Vs Bradley shall we.

Point 1

Devon Alexander is not a very good boxer

This was blatently exposed by the straight-forward boxing of Kotelnik in Alexanders previous fight, Alexander is very easy to time due to his telegraphing of punches, and has no plan B

Devon Alexander made Bradley look average

Unlike Khan/Mcloskey, where Mcloskey was SOLELY fighting to survive and not be embarrased, Alexander was fighting to win, Bradley was edging him, but he was missing by miles, on the end of the jab for long periods of time and resorted to steaming in, head-first throwing ridiculous windmill combinations that missed by miles.

Tim Bradley won by INTENTIONAL headbutts, AGAIN
    Yup, not for the first, nor the last time, Bradley russhed in about 6 times, headbutting Alexander, Khan/Mcloskey was obviously an accident and only happened once.

After Bradley/Alexander, people were saying how Khan would expose bradley, then Khan looks average against an awkward opponent, who came to spoil, and suddenly, "Khan is trash" and bradley will expose him.

I have always been on the side of Khan beating Bradley, and I havent changed that opinion.

I expect 90% of nsb to swing back in Khans favour when they see him towering over Bradley by half a foot at the weigh in, thats all it takes for Knee-jerk syndrome to kick in around here.

alexander>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mcklowsky

Comment

khan won a close decision over maidana who is a terrible boxer and almost lost to morales. knee-jerk syndrome happens when you see khan beating guys with no head movement like maidana, malignaggi and kotelnik.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Point 1

This was blatently exposed by the straight-forward boxing of Kotelnik in Alexanders previous fight, Alexander is very easy to time due to his telegraphing of punches, and has no plan B

Unlike Khan/Mcloskey, where Mcloskey was SOLELY fighting to survive and not be embarrased, Alexander was fighting to win, Bradley was edging him, but he was missing by miles, on the end of the jab for long periods of time and resorted to steaming in, head-first throwing ridiculous windmill combinations that missed by miles.

Yup, not for the first, nor the last time, Bradley russhed in about 6 times, headbutting Alexander, Khan/Mcloskey was obviously an accident and only happened once.

After Bradley/Alexander, people were saying how Khan would expose bradley, then Khan looks average against an awkward opponent, who came to spoil, and suddenly, "Khan is trash" and bradley will expose him.

I have always been on the side of Khan beating Bradley, and I havent changed that opinion.

I expect 90% of nsb to swing back in Khans favour when they see him towering over Bradley by half a foot at the weigh in, thats all it takes for Knee-jerk syndrome to kick in around here.

Comment

Point 1

I've always seen Bradly as the better fighter.

Both fights have done nothing to change my mind.

Bradley by UD.

Comment

Bradley is going to ko khan

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
              Bradley is going to ko khan

my favorite boxers

Miguel Cotto
              Shane Mosley
              Kelly Pavlik
              Juan Manuel Lopez
              Timothy Bradley
              Andre Ward
              Sergio Martinez
              Roman Martinez
              Wilfredo Vazquez jr
              Chad Dawson
              Care to back this up with any sort of reasoning?

Comment

And I have always said Bradley makes Khan do the Judah dance. Think ur special cause ur stubborn? Join da club...

Comment

Earl, Bradley easily won most rounds against Alexander who quit for no real reason when some mystery substance burned his eyes.

Khan you have to admit looked very amateurish against McClosky and Maidana in some ways just jumping in slapping and then jumping out, he could easily get caught the way he has been fighting lately.

Comment

havent we heard this underestimation of timmy boy b4?? where has his opponent wound up. i refuse to underestimate the guy again.

Comment

Working...
                    X