Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAY 1 AFTER AJ RECLAIMS HIS CHAMPIONSHIP: ...and casuals are still delusional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAY 1 AFTER AJ RECLAIMS HIS CHAMPIONSHIP: ...and casuals are still delusional

Its actually infuriating to see members contaminate these boards with complete and utter dookie doo...

"AJ looked PHENOMENAL, it was a complete shutout via boxing clinic!!!"

"AJ changed his style in ONLY 6 months. No one has ever accomplished such a feat!"

"Oooooweeee! Ali is shuffling in his grave! This version of AJ will make Deyonce quit on his stool!!!"

If 2 guys who are 4'11 and taught one to fight outside with his jab and legs, and the other to fight inside with his hooks and upper body. Six months in the guy who fights taller will have an easier time against middleweight sized opponents!

It is easy to fight tall, and it always has been. And AJ took the easy way out. He only moved away with a jab, barely throwing any other punches.

Why? No haters it wasn't because he was scared to eat a burrito left from Ruiz. It was moreso because he knew he didn't have to do much to win. Why tired himself out or put himself in harms way by trying to hurt Ruiz?

The quality of posters at CasualScene has really let me down. Where are the people who actually KNOW Boxing?

It’s the nature of boxing forums.

When anyone wins well, they’re elite. If anyone loses, even to a very good fighter, they’re a bum or hype job.

Them’s the rules.

Comment

Woulda sounded better if you didn't use your Alt to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
        Woulda sounded better if you didn't use your Alt to say it.
        Nailed it! Thank god someone said it. Everyone is a boxing savant the day after they get a decision right...had it gone the other way he had the alt way out set up. Now that’s a casual if there was ever one!

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Nailed it! Thank god someone said it. Everyone is a boxing savant the day after they get a decision right...had it gone the other way he had the alt way out set up. Now that’s a casual if there was ever one!
          Yeah thanks.
          Probably the last we hear from saint crappy ( or whatever his Alt was ).

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            Yeah thanks.
            Probably the last we hear from saint crappy ( or whatever his Alt was ).
            A fitting username... I don't have any other account besides this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Scrappy View Post
              You're definitely an alt and probably have intercourse with men you hõmosexual.

Comment

You proved me wrong. Good for you.
                Negative comments about my user name are lost on me.
                Been there done that.
                Look up " self deprecating humor " online. It'll give you something to do for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                  You're definitely an alt and probably have intercourse with men you hõmosexual.
                  Wait. Is this some sort of inside joke? I'm literally a new user... I just decided to be more active because sometimes when I'm logged off I can't view the forums.

Comment

Its actually infuriating to see members contaminate these boards with complete and utter dookie doo...

"AJ looked PHENOMENAL, it was a complete shutout via boxing clinic!!!"

"AJ changed his style in ONLY 6 months. No one has ever accomplished such a feat!"

"Oooooweeee! Ali is shuffling in his grave! This version of AJ will make Deyonce quit on his stool!!!"

If 2 guys who are 4'11 and taught one to fight outside with his jab and legs, and the other to fight inside with his hooks and upper body. Six months in the guy who fights taller will have an easier time against middleweight sized opponents!

It is easy to fight tall, and it always has been. And AJ took the easy way out. He only moved away with a jab, barely throwing any other punches.

Why? No haters it wasn't because he was scared to eat a burrito left from Ruiz. It was moreso because he knew he didn't have to do much to win. Why tired himself out or put himself in harms way by trying to hurt Ruiz?

The quality of posters at CasualScene has really let me down. Where are the people who actually KNOW Boxing?
                    I keep bringing up Lennox Lewis, look at his performances vs Holyfield I, Mike Tyson, David Tua, Tommy Morrison. Lewis fought a big man's type of fight in those fights, but mixed it up with other area's of his game. 'Joshua fought a amateurish styled fight, and was only doing enough to hit the target' He was not hitting through the target, as to why? Ruiz Junior was bulling him back all night.

Fair play he got the win, but it was by no means a master class 'A + for effort as you can see if he is student of the game, but he looked very uncomfortable trying to be the big man' Joshua struggled when attempting to grapple Ruiz Junior, things do not seem natural for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X