Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: 3 Months of Partying, Celebrating Got Best of Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: 3 Months of Partying, Celebrating Got Best of Me!

For all 15 minutes of his post-fight press conference, Andy Ruiz was saying sorry. He apologised to his father, his apologised to trainer, Manny Robles, he apologised for being overweight. This was not the time to try to pull the wool over anyone's eyes, this was the time to admit you were wrong.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He probably thought he’d go in there and KO AJ again since it was so easy for him the first time. He didn’t realize that boxers have off nights and he was actually having the rematch with “the” heavyweight champ prior to his fluke win.

Comment

Nope... you didn't land anything hard. Trash performance from an even fatter Ruiz. Lost alot of respect for him as a fighter. The top dogs take the game seriously. Look at bhop.. 50+.. Manny... 40+ Floyd etc etc etc. They was and stayed champion even with all the millions and the fame. One hit wonder? I think so. The blueprint is there now

Fury was right. He could have beaten him with one hand tied behind his back

Comment

Most unprofessional condition from a champion ever. Clearly was happy to take a pay cheque and cash out kind of sucks as he does have talent. But he gifted joshua the win last night.

Comment

These guys will say anything before the fight to make sure you buy the ppv... 'i would've been 268 lbs if i weighed a few hours earlier'

Then after the fight they are happy to talk about everything that went wrong once they've picked up that paycheck.

A lot of these fighters a glorified con men. You can't trust them.

Comment

Hindsight is always 100%.The signs were there. Parties, media higging and a bit of arrogance on Ruiz's part. It all came crashing down. His trainers and handlers must have been having fits leading up to this fight with his attitude.

Comment

It's cool to celebrate but man...what a let down.

Comment

Don't stop the party now.

You get 10 more million to go through.

That's at least 6 MORE months of partying!

WAR RUIZ!!!

Comment

The best fight to make is Ortiz vs Ruiz!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Don't stop the party now.

You get 10 more million to go through.

That's at least 6 MORE months of partying!

WAR RUIZ!!!
                    He should invite us

Going to blow thay 10 million real quick

Comment

Working...
                    X