Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do brits live vicariously through...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do brits live vicariously through...

andy Ruiz's son?

i don't get it...do you love stiff underwear salesmen who go safety first against guys like joe parker and don't have the heart to bang with tubby Mexican/americans?

i mean...i get it...youre an island the size of Michigan...you should be proud of your countrymen....but jesus...lets not go overboard...

and please stop living in denial...everyone else around the world, especially inside the boxing world, knows wilder would end that boys career right now

cheer up m8 life is good

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
      cheer up m8 life is good
      oh im in great spirits! it sure is good!

just wondering why so much hate for the wbc champ? it seems that things are miserable over on that side of the pond....i mean they should be happy...AJ has a chance to redeem himself and place himself in line to get KTFO by the wbc champ

Comment

Oh here we go again, another Curt thread where he claims Wilder WOULD do this and WOULD do that. Wilder had had more than enough offers and opportunities to of turned those WOULDs to DIDs. But he constantly found excuses not to. And this is why he isnt loved as much as he wants to be, thats why Floyd and Tyson are not massively impressed with Wilder and wont hail him as a king. AND thats why Wilder v Ortiz Bombed last weekend.

Bla bla bla Curt, Go talk to your hero bum slayer and tell him to actually take these fights. Alot of us believe he would have a good chance of winning these fights but he just keeps refusing. As of always Wilder is bum city. CLOWN.

Comment

AJ says "show me 50 mil and ill sign tomorrow"

wilder comes up with 50 mil AJ says "wont sell my soul for 50 million"..."you guys go train and fight wilder if you think its so easy"..."Btw its gotta be in the UK for my fans".....

wilder says "sure ill knock jillian whyte out but hearn has to gimme AJ next or i wont sign"...hearn says "nope it doesn't work like that cant do it"

but yeah...sure its wilder turning down everything...keep dreaming

everyone knows wilder would end that career....in due time if he can actually beat the guy that bob arum dumped

Comment

barry hearn "ive advised AJ to stay away from wilder for a few years"

DAZN exec "i really screwed up the meeting with wilder...my fault"

but yeah...its wilder turning down "offers" all the time LOL

the shame of the UK!!

Comment

Same can be asked about trolls living vicariously through online iden******...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                andy Ruiz's son?

i don't get it...do you love stiff underwear salesmen who go safety first against guys like joe parker and don't have the heart to bang with tubby Mexican/americans?

i mean...i get it...youre an island the size of Michigan...you should be proud of your countrymen....but jesus...lets not go overboard...

and please stop living in denial...everyone else around the world, especially inside the boxing world, knows wilder would end that boys career right now
                Yeah, why would anyone support a fighter from their own country? Beats me..

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Same can be asked about trolls living vicariously through online iden******...
                  imam go check BangEMs wilder post and see if you are in there scolding him......lemme go see...if you did then you are qualified to be in here flapping your "finger" gums

edit: upon further review i don't see you in that thread saying anything...so basically you are just another loser who is mad at me because ive called you out on your pure fgtry in the past....-sigh-

Comment

And the funny thing is, he’s Nigerian lol. A Nigerian made U.K. boxing relevant.

Comment

Working...
                    X