Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colin Kaepernick: Mix of racism, anti-Islam rhetoric are increasingly toxic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Colin Kaepernick: Mix of racism, anti-Islam rhetoric are increasingly toxic

Colin Kaepernick: Like him or love him, he is a hero to some, an attention hoe, a cry baby, and a social justice hypocrite to others.

He is the greatest spoiled bi racial, BLM, sub par NFL qveerter back, and he has Nike on his team.

Marketing genius, you can't keep him down, and he won't hold his tongue, he can't win a super bowl, but neither could Marino, and plenty of other talented players.

What he lacks in QB skills, he makes up for with his defiant attitude.

He should dye his hair red, and go for that Ronald McDonald look, he walks on ice, and has never fell..

What do you guys think of him?

For my bro, Sugar Adam Ali...
    He sucks, as a player and a person, attention hoe
    78.57%
    He is a great player, held back by the white NFL power structure
    14.29%
    I am a millenial, and my feelings are all that matter, i love him
    7.14%

I think the mixed black/white millionaire that is making everything about race, who supports communist regimes and claims "white privilege" runs the world, has two white bread parents who raised him and gave him a WHITE, PRIVILEGED upbringing. Dude is a fraud, a shill on the illuminati payroll.

Comment

Kaepernick will be alright. He has generational money from his previous playing time and current sponsorships. The fact of the matter is he is a serviceable QB that will put up OK numbers in the right offense--his last years in SF were average once defenses found out what he could and could not do. I admire his cause, though a losing cause due to lack of participation by fellow athletes and because, well, he's black and white people are afraid of blacks and will observe who else joins the bandwagon before going all-in in the movement.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I think the mixed black/white millionaire that is making everything about race, who supports communist regimes and claims "white privilege" runs the world, has two white bread parents who raised him and gave him a WHITE, PRIVILEGED upbringing. Dude is a fraud, a shill on the illuminati payroll.

I got privilege, and it comes from working hard, doing what I am told, and delivering my projects on time. I could make a big stink about things I see as unfair in Japan, but, I am replaceable, and I have no sponsors, no SJW's will take up my cause.

Unlike Colin, I have to sign contracts to not bring shame to my company, and make no political statements that could impact my company.

If I take any kind of attention bringing stance, well, I am a nobody, so I would be fired, and shut out from the banking/insurance IT field forever.

Sweet photo of stunned parents, wondering where they went wrong? Yet, supporting their son, all the way. Nice decent people.

Comment

Originally posted by Bundt View Post
          Kaepernick will be alright. He has generational money from his previous playing time and current sponsorships. The fact of the matter is he is a serviceable QB that will put up OK numbers in the right offense--his last years in SF were average once defenses found out what he could and could not do. I admire his cause, though a losing cause due to lack of participation by fellow athletes and because, well, he's black and white people are afraid of blacks and will observe who else joins the bandwagon before going all-in in the movement.
          We have seen guys with big money go broke.

He is very serviceable, but unfortunately, not all the players on any offensive line he might have, will respect him, and look to him to lead them to victory.

He is black and white, and not all white people are afraid of blacks.

The lack of participation might be caused ambivalence, fear of being on the outts with many fans, and appearing indifferent to the real plight of the poor and downtrodden.

There is a time to be a SJW, and on the field, while getting paid, by your bosses, isn't one of them..

He has freedom of speech, and I want him to do his thing, but hiring him, is a risky proposition.

For me, any single player who messes with a team's dynamic, or could potentially mess with a team's dynamic, or chemistry is not a good choice.

I wish him well, and hope he is one of those impact players, who can rise to the occasion and deliver.

Comment

He is confused.

A product of our click bait democracy.

He will be irrelevant in another month.

Comment

Is Kaepernick the new MLK?

Comment

Can I enter a write in vote ?
                He is better than most back up qb's. He picked the wrong platform to take up a worthy cause.

Personally, he is like many B & W's, they gravitate to the dark side more than the paler shade, even though it's usually the paler shade that showed them love. NFL loves a good comeback story. Vick was embraced when he came back. Fitzty is a starter on his 15th team.

Comment

Without Kaepernick, blacks would still be enslaved. All praise the righteous Colin Kaepernick!

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    He is confused.

A product of our click bait democracy.

He will be irrelevant in another month.
                    I agree..irrelevant in another month.

He makes more of an impact off the field, than on the field, he will be that guy who took up a cause, and promptly ran outta new material to make a career of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X