Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the ***k was Mayweather in the ring right when the fighters are being introduced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
    If he has no intention ( according to him ) of coming outta retirement and fighting the winner why hop in the ring like a attention whore ?
    Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    because he promoted the fight
    Promote lol. He cant even fkin read

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Again you're the one that made a thread calling someone names. I'd say that's attention seeking.

Now you're an hypocrite. What an idiot.
      Ive also said Elon Musk is an attention whore . You gonna jump to his defense with your name calling / emogis ?

By the way ... you've been on NSB 3 years longer than me but have close to 29,000 more post than I do.
      But I'm the one seeking attention ?

Also noticed me calling you a Biatch didn't bother you . Must be something you're used to .
      Last edited by Idunnoshet; 07-21-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Ive also said Elon Musk is an attention whore . You gonna jump to his defense with your name calling / emogis ?

By the way ... you've been on NSB 3 years longer than me but have close to 29,000 more post than I do .
        But I'm the one seeking attention .

Also noticed me calling you a Biatch didn't bother you . Must be something you're used to .
        You made the thread to attention seek. You know it. I have a lot of posts so what? Should i be offended because an idiot like you called me names? I'm not, maybe if what you call me was true i would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          You made the thread to attention seek. You know it. I have a lot of posts so what? Should i be offended because an idiot like you called me names? I'm not, maybe if what you call me was true i would be.
          I got you figured out now Robbie Biatch.
          You're that one guy that'll get called a Biatch then turn around and say " sticks n stones ..."
          Straight Biatch !

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Promote lol. He cant even fkin read
            Am sure that wouldn’t affect his teams ability to promote the fight. De la Hoya had a promotional company for years and he didn’t do much, all he does is sign whatever they told him to sign. So Mayweather promoting the Pac/Broner fight and this fight isn’t a big deal. It’s basically just PBC keeping everything in-house.

Comment

I got you figured out now Robbie Biatch.
              You're that one guy that'll get called a Biatch then turn around and say " sticks n stones ..."
              Straight Biatch !
              Should i be screaming at the monitor because someone on the internet called me a name? That'd be an intelligent reaction wouldn't it? Someone that doesn't know shet, called me a name.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Didn't he promote the event. He is Pac's promoter.
                Oh shet . Then it's my bad . I thought PBC promoted Pacquiao . Nevermind . End thread .
                Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                because he promoted the fight
                Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
                Pacman is with PBC not Mayweather promotions lol

But floyd is close with PBC so i guess that's why he was in there idk
                Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                PBC is not a promotional company, Mayweather promotions was promoting the event.
                Mayweather didn't promote the fight. I think Ellerbe has become kinda of a spokesman for PBC. I've seen him promoting a lot of fights that aren't under the Mayweather Promotions banner.

Comment

Eddie walks his fighters into the ring sometimes ffs. I'm not a fan of all these Puff Daddy promoters who like to get limelight, but fair play to them trying it all out for themselves for branding/attention getting.

Comment

So Pacquiao signed to TMT or PBC ?
                    PBC is not a promotional company

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Mayweather didn't promote the fight. I think Ellerbe has become kinda of a spokesman for PBC. I've seen him promoting a lot of fights that aren't under the Mayweather Promotions banner.
                      Thanks for that . I wasn't too sure . But don't remember seeing any TMT promotions banners anywhere .

Comment

Working...
                      X