Custoio Clayton
    Vergil Ortiz
    Jaron Ennis
    Rashidi Ellis

to fight the for the PBC (WBC, WBA, IBF) belts to open this division up

Make Jaron Ennis vs Juan Carlos Abreu, so he can go 10 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Robert Guerrero, Luis Collazo, Ray Robinson, Omar Figueroa Jr, Josesito Lopez, Thomas Dulorme, Chris Van Heerden, David Avanesyan.

A rugged trial horse, who's gotten a good amount of experience, who also has some of the fight still in them.

Not a complete list by any stretch (Bone, Samuel Vargas, JC Abreu, Mauricio Herrera, etc) , but that's about where they should be looking.

With Showtime backing him, expect finding a certain level of opponent to be easier.

Theres the level guys I was touching on . I think realistically callazo , van heerden , and dulrome are all perfect fights to set up an eliminator to get Ennis closer to a title shot . I'd say hes 3 fights away . But I want him to earn it after a step up fight .

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
        Next year is time for

Josh Kelly
        Custoio Clayton
        Vergil Ortiz
        Jaron Ennis
        Rashidi Ellis

to fight the for the PBC (WBC, WBA, IBF) belts to open this division up

Make Jaron Ennis vs Juan Carlos Abreu, so he can go 10 rounds
        I like the custio clayton fight but iam not sure Clayton's people would jump on it . I actually mentioned him in another thread .

Comment

Jamal James or Josesito but Josesito has no reason to fight him unless the check is big enough.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
            Jamal James or Josesito but Josesito has no reason to fight him unless the check is big enough.
            That would give boots some rounds I would think . I'd love to see josesito take that fight . U never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Robert Guerrero, Luis Collazo, Ray Robinson, Omar Figueroa Jr, Josesito Lopez, Thomas Dulorme, Chris Van Heerden, David Avanesyan.

A rugged trial horse, who's gotten a good amount of experience, who also has some of the fight still in them.

Not a complete list by any stretch (Bone, Samuel Vargas, JC Abreu, Mauricio Herrera, etc) , but that's about where they should be looking.

With Showtime backing him, expect finding a certain level of opponent to be easier.
              Apparently they are having trouble getting him fights. They said 15 fighters turned him down although I'm not sure the quality of those 15.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                Apparently they are having trouble getting him fights. They said 15 fighters turned him down although I'm not sure the quality of those 15.
                Yes I've been hearing that for a few fights from them now. They need to step it up a bit . Boots should be fighting redkach , not danny .

Comment

Yeah, I'm guessing the guys that turned down the fight were 15 garbage collectors.
                  Maybe they'll aim at a janitor next.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                    From Stephen Espinoza's word, more Showtime money is going to be put behind Ennis going forward, so we'll see.

He's going to get stuck in that holding pattern for a while though.

Comment

Sebastian Formella for his IBO Belt but also Formella is #11 by the IBF and Boots is #15 so it is a step up and would jump him up those rankings if he wins

Cameron Dunkin make it happen! I think for a young fighter like Boots, getting that IBO for his first title is a great start
                      Last edited by sicko; 01-11-2020, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X