Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz was bought off in the rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Ruiz was bought off in the rematch!

There’s an interview where Andy slipped and the interviewer asked “ do you think they’ll be a trilogy” and Andy replied “ yes I think we’ll have a trilogy”.

Hearn and his snake ways took no chance in the rematch he payed off Andy that’s why he didn’t come in his best shape and promised a bigger payday in the trilogy and Andys dumbass fell for it.

This guys Hearn is the worse thing that could have happened to boxing first that Callum smith robbery now this.

Surely you're betting big money since you already know the outcome

Comment

FFS I swear you guys are getting dumber.

Can you catch spastic on the internet?

Comment

Man you noobs are some dumb fuccks.

Andy slipped big time no reason for him to think of a trilogy if he’s going in with the mindset of winning.

He fuccked up and let it out he’s buying Heaerns BS about more money in a trilogy.

Comment

Ok if you say so , so he better be getting $25 million for 3rd fight

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
            Ok if you say so , so he better be getting $25 million for 3rd fight
            Problem is he’s stupid he fell for it but Andy isn’t getting a third fight once Hearn gets this “win” for Joshua he won’t see Andy any time soon they’ll avoid him like the plague.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Problem is he’s stupid he fell for it but Andy isn’t getting a third fight once Hearn gets this “win” for Joshua he won’t see Andy any time soon they’ll avoid him like the plague.
              He would have to wait a while no matter what happened as I read when Joshua said he'd fight him a third time that the winner would have to satisfy some mandatories before they fought again so he'd probably wait at least a year and even then they could say no thanks.

Comment

After the stunt that Ruiz and his team pulled when Joshua exercise his rematch clause...if Joshua wins, the only way that there will ever be a rematch is if he becames a mandatory.

Other than that, team Joshua will stay far away from him as possible.

Comment

Did you guys really think Eddie Hearn would play fair.

Comment

I find it odd how Ruiz is coming in fatter for the biggest fight of his life.
                    Didnt his fans say that he lost 60lbs or someesht? Lmfao

Yea Joshua is gonna whoop his ass

Comment

Working...
                    X