Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
    No, she didn't.

Her uncle wasn't even there

And she didn't send anybody to do anything.

Her brother reflexively (wrongly) defended his sister.

That's a hell of a lot difference from siccing somebody on someone.

Yes it is.

These racist ass folks are the same ones ignoring multiple sexual assault cases against Sergey Kovalev to attack a woman for what her brother did to defend her (wrongly)

Adrien Broner has multiple sexual assault charges, multiple assault charges, and has been arrested a bunch of times.

Adrien Broner regularly makes racist & sexist remarks and threatens journalists.

Claressa Shields is a 2x Olympic Gold medalist, who has never been arrested as far as I know.

She's never threatened a journalist
    She's never raped/sexually assaulted anyone.
    She's doesn't make racist/sexist jokes and troll people on Instagram threatening to shoot other people or herself.

You are the only trash in this thread.
    So her accolades make her above that behavior or it excuses her? I dont get your point. There have been many people with gold, silver and bronze medals that do stupid **** and commit crimes.
    Lmao you proved my point. Broner is all that and yet claratchet always backs him up and defends his ignorance. Just like you fools are doing with shields

Comment

If that were Floyd Sr., Uncle Roger or Nacho they’d all be calling for arrests and permanent bans.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
        So her accolades make her above that behavior or it excuses her?
        What behavior?

We're still waiting for the evidence that she sent "her uncle" after the trainer. So far you've given us nothing so we can't verify your account of what happened.

You must have some inside information or something, right?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          What behavior?

We're still waiting for the evidence that she sent "her uncle" after the trainer. So far you've given us nothing so we can't verify your account of what happened.

You must have some inside information or something, right?
          Your right. I was wrong.

It was her thug brother not her thug uncle
          http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/oti...cNumber=822561

Comment

He asked fo it doe

smh ghetto trash defending ghetto trash. You bums have no compassion for human life
            No surprise seeing this list of losers cheering on such behavior.

Comment

What else do you expect from these low life thugs.

Comment

Your right. I was wrong.

It was her thug brother not her thug uncle
                http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/oti...cNumber=822561

Ahh, it was her brother. I see.

So did she send her brother after the trainer? Seems your source was off on it being her uncle, so why do you assume your source is right about her sending her brother to do it.

And do you have the info where you found out she sent her brother. Was it word of mouth or something?

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                  No, she didn't.

Her uncle wasn't even there

And she didn't send anybody to do anything.

Her brother reflexively (wrongly) defended his sister.

That's a hell of a lot difference from siccing somebody on someone.

Yes it is.

These racist ass folks are the same ones ignoring multiple sexual assault cases against Sergey Kovalev to attack a woman for what her brother did to defend her (wrongly)

Adrien Broner has multiple sexual assault charges, multiple assault charges, and has been arrested a bunch of times.

Adrien Broner regularly makes racist & sexist remarks and threatens journalists.

Claressa Shields is a 2x Olympic Gold medalist, who has never been arrested as far as I know.

She's never threatened a journalist
                  She's never raped/sexually assaulted anyone.
                  She's doesn't make racist/sexist jokes and troll people on Instagram threatening to shoot other people or herself.

You are the only trash in this thread.

Hopefully it all comes out in an investigation and trial.
                  But someone will be going down a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    She didnt hit him...One family member actions don't define the entire family foh. All i hear ghetto this ghetto that. Typical racist pos using this situation involving one person to attack someone yall never liked
                    Someone has never heard of the adage, you are who the company you keep.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Ahh, it was her brother. I see.

So did she send her brother after the trainer? Seems your source was off on it being her uncle, so why do you assume your source is right about her sending her brother to do it.

And do you have the info where you found out she sent her brother. Was it word of mouth or something?
                      Im not a ****ing reporter and i cant ask him since im not in jail with him.
                      Since your interested in every small nonsensical detail you can assault someone and ask him when they lock you up

Comment

Working...
                      X