No announcement yet.

Roman Gonzalez vs Kai Yafai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman Gonzalez vs Kai Yafai

How do you see this fight going? I just checked the odd (in the UK) and was surprised to see that Yafai is the favorite! I strongly fancy Gonzales to win. What do you all think? And what are the betting odds in America?

Anyone have predictions for this fight? Anyone betting on it?

Comment

Well I think Roman can outwork him soundly but it's just whether or not he can take the clubbing punches at the age he is. If he does come in as the underdog, i'll be singing my x5 away on that!

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
        Well I think Roman can outwork him soundly but it's just whether or not he can take the clubbing punches at the age he is. If he does come in as the underdog, i'll be singing my x5 away on that!
        Where you from? He's underdog in the UK 5/4, which is place £100 win £125 (£225 return) I don't know how much desire Roman has left, but Yafai has never impressed me and I thought he was soundly beaten by Israel Gonzalez but got a gift decision, which is always a worry, but I think Roman can beat him so badly that they couldn't gift Yafai.

Comment

Bet on Roman he picked a guy off a street

Comment

Yafai fought nothimg but bums. Gonzalez is an ATG his resume speaks for himself. GONZALEZ VIA KO

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Yafai fought nothimg but bums. Gonzalez is an ATG his resume speaks for himself. GONZALEZ VIA KO
              I agree. I checked the betting yesterday and was stunned that Yafai was the favorite.

Comment

Gonzalez is older and battle torn a bit now but I'd pick him still his workrate can be the factor but can win this.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
                  Gonzalez is older and battle torn a bit now but I'd pick him still his workrate can be the factor but can win this.
                  Have you seen much of Yafai? Seen him 5-6 times and he's no more than a half decent domestic fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                    Have you seen much of Yafai? Seen him 5-6 times and he's no more than a half decent domestic fighter
                    I think he has decent technical skills he's not best defensive fighter but he sticks to basics pretty well.
                    I still pick Gonzalez but he is older and more vulnerable now.

Comment

Working...
                    X