Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Joshua-Miller, A Fight Between Two Low-Level Bums

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Joshua-Miller, A Fight Between Two Low-Level Bums

Former world champion Tyson Fury has once again verbally lashed out in the direction of his domestic rival - IBF, WBO, WBA, IBO world champion Anthony Joshua. Joshua is back in the ring on June 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. He faces undefeated contender Jarrell Miller of Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cool sounds like he's fighting Wilder next lol

Comment

Comment

“He deserves a world title shot for sure and when I beat Wilder in my next fight, I will give you the shot no problem. I’m not a s********, I am a man of my word. If I beat Wilder, when I beat Wilder in my next fight, you can have it next. Because ‘AJ’ ain’t going to fight you because he is a s********."

That's what I wanted to find out in the article lol

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Haha lol

Comment

His trashtalk is so boring and predictable. According to Fury everyone is a bum.

Comment

Didn't he just say the other day he thought it was a good fight between 2 undefeated fighters? Lol, Arum has him working overtime to slander anything DAZN related

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                His trashtalk is so boring and predictable. According to Fury everyone is a bum.
                "Bum, dosser, ****house" wash, rinse, repeat every time

Comment

He’ll be fighting bums on ESPN soon

Comment

What you mean A.J has fought way better opponents than you.

Comment

Working...
                    X