Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You score a girl and she asks to be paid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You score a girl and she asks to be paid?

I'm a bit embarrassed but I should have known better.

I pulled a foreign girl in a foreign country, went back to my hotel room. We had sex and in morning, she asked to be paid!! Wtf? I said, I don't pay for sex and you never told me. I could see she wasn't happy but she didn't put up an argument and left.

I'm not being funny but a bit of warning before hand that you're a whore, is that hard? I even bought her drinks last night. Grrr. Everyone saw me in club and prob thought I was a sex tourist.

I'll be honest I should know better as I met her in a tourist area apparently red light district. She was bar staff and was appropriately dressed. I started chatting to her and we hit it off I thought anyway. Then we went to a nightclub. Then back to my hotel.

how much she charged you?

Comment

Inb4 Nikolai comes around to collect the money

Comment

Lol I want to believe your story so bad

Comment

Originally posted by Oriachim
          Indeed. I'm fleeing to a different city, just found out it was a mafia bar, she was daughter of a manager apparently so yeah. Getting bored of this place anyway.

And it doesn't matter how much it was. It's the principle.
          Maybe she had no money and just wanted the taxi fare home and you misunderstood? Of course i'm assuming you or her are not fluent in either of your native languages.

Comment

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post

I pulled a foreign girl in a foreign country, went back to my hotel room. We had sex and in morning, she asked to be paid!! Wtf? I said, I don't pay for sex and you never told me. I could see she wasn't happy but she didn't put up an argument and left.

I'm not being funny but a bit of warning before hand that you're a whore, is that hard? I even bought her drinks last night. Grrr. Everyone saw me in club and prob thought I was a sex tourist.

I'll be honest I should know better as I met her in a tourist area apparently red light district. She was bar staff and was appropriately dressed. I started chatting to her and we hit it off I thought anyway. Then we went to a nightclub. Then back to my hotel.

Comment

How big was her dick?

Comment

Exact same sh#t happened to me overseas, it's hard tell what's going on when you're out of your element in another country. Shoulda just brushed it off, gave the ***** a tip and not worried bout it.

Comment

Bangkok girl in Bangkok bar was all over you and you thought it was quick wit and charm that pulled her .

Comment

you're a lone foreigner in a bankock bar...?

what were you doing there in the first place, dog?

Comment

Working...
                    X