Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you lie so much it's hard to remember what you lied about

Comment

• Reliability was not the issue.

You said trump killed bin laden. Made to like like he killed the head honcho. When only killed a son no one gives a damn about. Perfect for Fox News. That’s why I laughed.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Even people who don't like Trump would automatically vote for him just upon learning that an unstable gangrapist like you dislikes him. And they'd be in the right.

Comment

Mr. Amash seems to need a government and history class if he thinks that's something new

Comment

If you want a good laugh ask them to explain what McCabe did in 2016 that led to this investigation.
              You superfans may be having another one of your premature celebrations that's going to end in you being crestfallen yet again.

The investigations into McCabe (and Comey for that matter) are hardly finished yet.

Interestingly enough, unlike with the Russian collusion investigation (which turned out to be a hoax), you guys arent providing us hourly updates and predictions of arrests and long prison sentences.....

You guys should know by now that you should always wait until the play is over before celebrating and starting up the superfan trash talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                You superfans may be having another one of your premature celebrations that's going to end in you being crestfallen yet again.

The investigations into McCabe (and Comey for that matter) are hardly finished yet.

Interestingly enough, unlike with the Russian collusion investigation (which turned out to be a hoax), you guys arent providing us hourly updates and predictions of arrests and long prison sentences.....

You guys should know by now that you should always wait until the play is over before celebrating and starting up the superfan trash talk.
                What did McCabe do in 2016 that sparked this investigation?

Comment

What did McCabe do in 2016 that sparked this investigation?
                  I'm not answering your stupid Gotcha! questions.

I'm waiting until the investigations are over. That's really all that matters.

You should too, considering the abysmal record you have when it comes to making predictions.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I'm not answering your stupid Gotcha! questions.

I'm waiting until the investigations are over. That's really all that matters.

You should too, considering the abysmal record you have when it comes to making predictions.
                    Asking you to explain the investigation is a gotcha question only because the answer doesn't fit the narrative. Or it's because you really don't know what this investigation is about.

Comment

Asking you to explain the investigation is a gotcha question only because the answer doesn't fit the narrative. Or it's because you really don't know what this investigation is about.
                      No, it's a moot question.

They are currently investigating McCabe, and have been for awhile now. That's all that matters. Its irrelevant how it got started, because its already in full swing.

Now I could be wrong (unlike any of you superfans who are never wrong).

If I'm wrong and this actually matters, you tell me why this question is relevant.

If you can show me the question is relevant, I'll be happy to answer it.

Comment

Working...
                      X