No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder's Ring Resume (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder's Ring Resume (VIDEO)

His resume will always get a pass because he signed up to fight the bad asses of the division(povetkin and Ortiz) and your hero’s have not.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      His resume will always get a pass because he signed up to fight the bad asses of the division(povetkin and Ortiz) and your hero’s have not.
      thats ridicuous. did any of these wilder fanboys give ggg a pass when he tried to fight ward and froch and they turned him down? nope. cant have it both ways. sh-it resume and stupid businesman to turn down 4 million dollars for whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        thats ridicuous. did any of these wilder fanboys give ggg a pass when he tried to fight ward and froch and they turned him down? nope. cant have it both ways. sh-it resume and stupid businesman to turn down 4 million dollars for whyte.
        I was never a fan boy but I have always supported GGG and Wilder your argument is irrelevant you’re still busy getting over race.

Comment

I was never a fan boy but I have always supported GGG and Wilder your argument is irrelevant you’re still busy getting over race.
          race? hmm ok dont know where that came from. projection much?

Comment

race? hmm ok dont know where that came from. projection much?
            We were side by side in the ward kovalev threads but that’s just how you think about about any black fighter.

Comment

We were side by side in the ward kovalev threads but that’s just how you think about about any black fighter.
              i don't like ward so i don't like every black fighter? is that what you are saying? you are being pretty vague/incoherent so its hard to parse. i can assure you thats not the case but im sure you are used to people not liking fighters simply because of their race which is a sad commentary on our society but not fair to paint me with tha same brush.

i dont like ward beccause hes a cheat who got preferential treatment throughout his career. wilder is a guy who has had 6 title defenses and zero of them were against top 10 fighters. with the powerful promotion he has and tv networks backing him thats pretty bad.

why should i like cheaters and people with bad resumes who i feel should have challenged themselves more? i should hold my tongue simply so people dont call me racist? thats not happening. i like plenty of black fighters: crawford, spence, eric crumble, jermall, badou jack. those guys arent clicnhing cheats and they have taken tough fights or seem to want to. cant say the same for ward or wiilder. so as you can see i have perfectly valid reasons for not liking ward, and i dont dislike wilder yet. i think hes being an idiot right now but what do you epxect from a guy who says mind bobbin?

Comment

GGG's camp flat out REFUSED to fight Ward and Froch was already retired, not that this takes away from GGG being the best middleweight in the world and a P4P fighter, but we have to state facts here. GGG's camp turned down the offer and there's nothing wrong with that, but that's what actually happened, not the other way around.

Fighting Whyte in England is a dumb fight for any champion that's not from the UK, over there u r very prone to bad officiating, bad refereeing, bad judging, inadequate testing and so on, since when does the champ has to travel to fight a guy that was KOed by another champion and never had a credible win on his resume? Joshua didn't wanna unify so Wilder is fighting his mandatory, nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                  GGG's camp flat out REFUSED to fight Ward and Froch was already retired, not that this takes away from GGG being the best middleweight in the world and a P4P fighter, but we have to state facts here. GGG's camp turned down the offer and there's nothing wrong with that, but that's what actually happened, not the other way around.

Fighting Whyte in England is a dumb fight for any champion that's not from the UK, over there u r very prone to bad officiating, bad refereeing, bad judging, inadequate testing and so on, since when does the champ has to travel to fight a guy that was KOed by another champion and never had a credible win on his resume? Joshua didn't wanna unify so Wilder is fighting his mandatory, nothing wrong with that.
                  may i ask why ggg turned down the offer? do you know why? im guessing you dont. ward wanted ggg to postpone the wbc fight against the cotto-canelo winner thats why. and thats a fact. wbc said they were ordering the fighti n nov 2015. ward wanted to fight in 2016 after a tune up.

lets look at the time line. In july ward offered to fight ggg cept in june the wbc said tehy were going to order ggg to fight the winner of canelo-cotto in november. so knowing all that....Michael Yormak of Roc Nation, representing Ward, responded by pointing out that GGG’s team turned the offer down “in 36 minutes.” They had not known the Lemieux fight had already been signed, he claimed, and countered that since the proposal stipulated that both fighters would have one interim bout before meeting in 2016" so ggg is going to sign to fight ward in 2016 when the wbc were set to order the fight in late 2015? bullshi-ttttt and wards team knew this because it was public knowledge. can you say publicity stunt!

ward didnt want to fight ggg when he was available and for some reason wanted a tune up even though he just had a tune up vs paul smith. he fooled some uninformed fans who just read headlines and say things like IS A FACT GGG TURNED DOWN WARD without looking at why. if you really expected ggg to take that offer you are insane. no one in boxing would ever take that offer. it was not legit. the question you should be asking is why did ward need another tune up? why didnt ward want to fight ggg in a one off fight? did ward really expect ggg to postpone the wbc fight for him? i guess its just easier to look at headlines instead of using your brain. also the 50-50 split was laughable. hbo had kicked off ward and he coudlnt draw half as good as ggg and he gets 50-50? in what world?

this is just my speculation now but im guessing ward wanted to get payback on ggg since ward had ducked him back in 2012 and got bad press for it. also im sure he was pretty jealous that ggg had become such a huge hbo star while hbo kicked ward off for poor opponent selection. very vindicitive person. he could have just moved up but he wanted payback so he tried to fool people and unfortunately it worked. some people just look at headlines and he knew it would work on those low info fans. dont be one of them.
                  Last edited by daggum; 11-01-2017, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post

joshua had to fight one of his mandatories so he signed to fight him. the wilder fight was never an option for this fight. you need to look into things a little more before makign comments.

Comment

Working...
                    X