Braehmer entirely too slick for stiff American bum Brant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braehmer entirely too slick for stiff American bum Brant

Brant got schooled doe...

lmao I picked brant But I have a feeling you're trying to lure certain users

Comment

Braehmer put on a masterclass of Slick Boxing and did it by coming forward too.

Comment

Brant let me down.

Comment

I cant believe I thought Brant would win. It's not that I rated hi, its simply that I felt Breamer was shot...which he is, only making Brant look worse lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              I cant believe I thought Brant would win. It's not that I rated hi, its simply that I felt Breamer was shot...which he is, only making Brant look worse lol
              I actually think Braehmer has a good shot of winning the tournament if he stays healthy.

Callum Smith is just Euro level at best, nothing special and can be easily outboxed by someone with Braehmer's skill and experience.

Also, Braehmer vs Groves/Eubank would be 50-50 fights, as Braehmer isn't stupid enough to stay in the pocket against them and will try and outslick both of them.

Comment

Bums Cox, and little-Rambo were KO in the first round vs. E.U bum jr. and George Groves in the preliminaries but a MIDDLEWEIGHT gets in their for the FIRST time with Braehmer whos been fighting at 175 for who know how long, weight bullying Rob Brant and he ( the big German ) gets props for 'beating' the small American Rob Brant! WOW! euro-fanboys are thirsty for a win! thats ok we let them have one over our unproven PROSPECT.

But really...UK fanboys have a real good reason to celebrate, I mean out of ALL the participants to advance to the semi-finals Braehamer took the MOST damage by a little middleweight -- dont tell me Rob Brant didnt break his nose and busted him up! I remember how bad Juergen's faced looked and was puzzled how clean Rob Brants faced looked! if I had not seen a close fight, I could sworn he got his ass whooped!

Yet this is something to be proud of? Rob Brant softened Braehmer for Callum Smith, and put a beating on a light heavy weight -- thats what happened!

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  almost forgot about that one

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                    I actually think Braehmer has a good shot of winning the tournament if he stays healthy.

Callum Smith is just Euro level at best, nothing special and can be easily outboxed by someone with Braehmer's skill and experience.

Also, Braehmer vs Groves/Eubank would be 50-50 fights, as Braehmer isn't stupid enough to stay in the pocket against them and will try and outslick both of them.
                    That would be horrible for the tournament. Braehmer is still a decent fighter but shouldn't be able to compete with the new generation. Hopefully Smith proves that he's better than Euro level. I want to see a final between Smith and Eubank.

Comment

Working...
                    X