No announcement yet.

michael rosenthal fired by THE RING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michael rosenthal fired by THE RING

I seen he has wrote 2 stories on here NONE on THE RING in last 2 weeks. damn I hope not dougir fisher is the worst boxing writer in buis and he is next in line

the ring

little dougie [what kind of grown man still calls himself dougie] is the most biasest writer ive ever seen the guy makes **** up about fighters he don't like.i know his wife has a sercret crush on Floyd may. and little dougie just hates him and andre ward and a lot of others

Comment

Years ago, I did a flooring estimate at this one condo in West LA somewhere around there. As i was walking through the place, i saw a huge portrait of Pacquaio and walls were filled with Boxing memorobilia, posters and stacks of Ringg magazine so I ask this client like " you must be an avid Boxing fan " and and he tells me how he is the chief editor for Ring Magazine. Ive heard of Rosenthal before but i never knew how he looked like until then! We hit it off right away and talked boxing for like two hrs lol and rest was history. I put Laminate flooring in his property and i remember his rooms were rented out to amateur boxers so my guys had a hell of a time moving all those stuff. If i remember correct, he said that Jorge Linares was stuck up and stood him up for interviews and sht.

I still keep in touch with this guy.

Comment

well does he still run the RING ??????

Comment

Is anyone co-signing he got fired? Maybe he quit. Maybe he's freelancing more. Maybe he keeps giving Oscar bedroom eyes & saying he should be a Princess for Halloween so Oscar suspended him for a couple weeks.

Comment

people still read Ring Mag?

Comment

well quit or fired either way anyone know anything?? nif true need to bring back farhood or at least nigel collins

Comment

yes golden boy has not ruined it yet see no bias in rankings for golden boy fighters

Comment

Link to him getting fired?

Comment

no link I'm asking seen he wrote 2 storys for this site and NONE for the ring last few weeks. I doubt they would let the editor in chief freelance at another site. not a huge fan oh his just hate little dougie fisher

Comment

Working...
                    X