Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should they bring this Stephen Paddock back like Robocop and send him to war?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should they bring this Stephen Paddock back like Robocop and send him to war?

Would you be morally okay with that? If they sent him on a mission to North Korea or something?

The guy can take out 500 in minutes, what could he do if he was cybernised and dropped into a combat situation?

People might have issues with his past, the fact that he's an animated corpse, etc.

It's a morally murky ground, isn't it? Maybe they could just make it into a Hollywood movie. Have Robo Amanda Knox as his sidekick or something. OJ as the light relief.

**** this is too soon.

Comment

You're on to something ts.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Would you be morally okay with that? If they sent him on a mission to North Korea or something?

The guy can take out 500 in minutes, what could he do if he was cybernised and dropped into a combat situation?

People might have issues with his past, the fact that he's an animated corpse, etc.

It's a morally murky ground, isn't it? Maybe they could just make it into a Hollywood movie. Have Robo Amanda Knox as his sidekick or something. OJ as the light relief.
        if Foxy Knoxy did a sex scene and if it had at least a cameo appearance from The Juice i could see it doing well, they'd have to kill Kim Johnng Un again at the end like in The Interview. Paddock could be shirtless and wrapped in m-60 bullets just like Stallone in Rambo 2 and 3

Comment

legit lol'd at the title

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            legit lol'd at the title
            This is at least my third thread on the subject... have I lost my ability to get a ban these days?

Comment

This is at least my third thread on the subject... have I lost my ability to get a ban these days?

i see your effort...god bless you, Annie...you're still trying

Comment

87's robocop or 2014's robocop?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  87's robocop or 2014's robocop?
                  I never did get round to finishing that new one.

Comment

I never did get round to finishing that new one.
                    is a piece of shit.

if it is peter weller's robocop then yeah bring that guy back

Comment

Working...
                    X