Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Weiner sentenced to 21 months in prison for sexting a minor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in 10 years time having sex with little kids will be acceptable due to liberals getting more and more radical

Comment

Oh was just about to make a thread on this

Yeah **** Weiner

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
      in 10 years time having sex with little kids will be acceptable due to liberals getting more and more radical
      https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/slippery-slope

Comment

Weiner is the liberals poster boy.

After he got caught the first time he still ran for mayor in NYC and got some votes. If it wasn't that he got caught a second time he would had won.

He had an ace under his sleeve when Huma used his laptop as an unsecured server but Hilary lost so now he goes to jail

Comment

The man has some deep, dark issues.

You hear people like, say, Tiger Woods say they have "Sex Addiction" and you just roll your eyes, you know? Dude was rich and loved ***** but he got caught. End of story.

But this guy... something is seriously wrong with him in the head. How could that endless pile of shit heaped down on him, and rightly so, for doing his beautiful pregnant wife so dirty and completely ruining his career not be enough?? And he not only keeps it up, but doubles down and expands to some strait pedo shit?

Dude was rich and connected.... He could have had a different 10/10 call girl every night and no one would have ever been the wiser.

This guy has serious mental issues and will probably never be well. Hope the judge orders him to go to therapy upon release.

Comment

The sad thing is, it's not even a joke. Things are heading that way.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Oh was just about to make a thread on this

Yeah **** Weiner

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/slippery-slope
              You think thats not going to happen? Liberals have a self confessed pedofile writing for them at Salon.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                The sad thing is, it's not even a joke. Things are heading that way.
                It will be marketed with "love for all ages"

"its natural to love kids"

I just know it, I've had this gut feeling for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  A very ironic thing to have happened to a man named Weiner.
                  Hahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    Weiner sent his selfie...
                    Lmfao!!!!!!!

Comment

You think thats not going to happen? Liberals have a self confessed pedofile writing for them at Salon.
                      I don't think that will happen because I don't see any connection with being open to consenting adults living life as they see fit and supporting adults having sex with children. The two aren't related, and they don't lead to one another.

I have no idea if that's true about the Salon writer but I will say that Salon is a trash source of news.

Comment

Working...
                      X