Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the posters claiming lots of low blows......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still can't believe it, I have never seen Kov like this before.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      There was one in the prior round that was clearly low. I dont have a gif though but it will be easy to make if i have HD footage of the whole fight.
      The one you're talking about clearly wasn't low. Motorcity Cobra has it in his thread. It was right on the belt line...more whining. It's distasteful that Kovalev can try to get out a fight and everyone rally around him when he was crying wolf and not actually getting fouled at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I thought it was low at first but I have seen it properly since and it was definitely on the white line swiping across Kov mid-riff.
        There are punches on the belt line in every fight, the fact that Ward only hit him low 2 times when he was targeting the body so much is actually remarkable. And those two that can be said to be low were barely low and were several rounds apart. They were just under the belt, nowhere near the groin, if Kovalev hadn't hjad his trunks pulled up so high they would not have looked low at all, those shots hit him in the stomach.

Comment

Working...
        X