***-The Meditation Retreat Thread-***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      rap music has psychology to it to help out the listeners, thats pretty cool, gives u emotions and ways of thinking/feeling/attitudes that are either beneficial or self destructive and destructive to society

Comment

drugs r a destructive short cut dude dont take them till you are 90 then take them all

Comment

Comment

Only meditate to release dmt from the pineal gland, can see geometric shapes and double helix dna patterns when I do it, at first there was demonic en****** but it's part and parcel of it. I've also experienced sleep paralysis after meditating which isn't the greatest

Comment

meditation....

done it on and off in the past but thinking of committing to it cause keep reading about many benefits.

anyone else do a daily meditation practise and getting any benefits from it?

Comment

its very hard if you are a heavy thinker/have an overactive mind. I do it at least twice a week but sometimes I can't.

It is super good for you tho, there have been times I've meditate for almost an hour and when I stand up and carry on with the day I feel as tho I just smoked a phat azz blunt, way too relaxed and calm. Then on the contrary there have also been days where I Meditated and then got crazy hyper had way too much energy and positivity.

Its very good for you

Comment

I used to get horrific panic attacks after nights of heavy drinking back when I was drinking more often. I would meditate anytime I had one and it helped a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    its very hard if you are a heavy thinker/have an overactive mind. I do it at least twice a week but sometimes I can't.

It is super good for you tho, there have been times I've meditate for almost an hour and when I stand up and carry on with the day I feel as tho I just smoked a phat azz blunt, way too relaxed and calm. Then on the contrary there have also been days where I Meditated and then got crazy hyper had way too much energy and positivity.

Its very good for you
                    These are exactly the type of people that mediation benefits. "Mindfulness meditation" is the practice of training the overactive or "monkey mind."

For me, I try to meditate daily. Sometimes it feels euphoric, other times is boring and difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post

Its very good for you
                      Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      I used to get horrific panic attacks after nights of heavy drinking back when I was drinking more often. I would meditate anytime I had one and it helped a lot.
                      Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      These are exactly the type of people that mediation benefits. "Mindfulness meditation" is the practice of training the overactive or "monkey mind."

For me, I try to meditate daily. Sometimes it feels euphoric, other times is boring and difficult.
                      Thanks for the responses. How long do u guys do it for?

Comment

Working...
                      X