Chicago: Police shoot armed 16 year old, protests held

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago: Police shoot armed 16 year old, protests held

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/local/121528082-story

There is outrage after Chicago police shot and killed a 16-year-old boy.

In Homan Square on Monday night, police pulled over a car that was connected to an earlier shooting. Police say Pierre Loury jumped out and an officer chased him.

Police say Loury then pointed a weapon at the officer and that is when he was shot. But a witness claims he saw officers "high five" each other after the teen was gunned down.
    Here is the funny part:

And now, protesters are demanding justice. A group held a vigil at the scene of the shooting and then marched onto the Eisenhower.
    Demanding justice for what exactly? You carry an illegal firearm, were involved in a shooting, pointed at a cop...and you deserve justice? Taking him off the streets is about as much justice as you can ask for. What he did was not as bad as Kid Alffluenza killing 4 people, but still this guy was no better either.

Cops shouldn't have shot him. Black lives matter.

Those racist cops should have let him shoot them instead. They had no right to defend themselves.

Comment

why can't majority of these blacks be like my officemates. professionals, not violent, upstanding citizen.

i think this is a culture thing. if you visit worldstarhiphop, you'd see the kind of mentality many blacks have.

Charles Barkley speaking the truth here:

Barkley went on a long monologue on the subject: “Unfortunately, as I tell my white friends, we as black people, we’re never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life from other black people. It’s a dirty, dark secret; I’m glad it’s coming out.”

Barkley said that young black men who do well in school are accused of “acting white” by their peers. “One of the reasons we’re never going to be successful as a whole, because of other black people. And for some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person. And it’s a dirty, dark secret.”

“There are a lot of black people who are unintelligent, who don’t have success,” he continued. “It’s best to knock a successful black person down because they’re intelligent, they speak well, they do well in school, and they’re successful…”

“We’re the only ethnic group who say, ‘Hey, if you go to jail, it gives you street cred.’ It’s just typical BS that goes on when you’re black, man.”

Comment

Judging by his picture, no big loss.

I'm black, but I hate blacks like these.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Here is the funny part:

Demanding justice for what exactly? You carry an illegal firearm, were involved in a shooting, pointed at a cop...and you deserve justice? Taking him off the streets is about as much justice as you can ask for. What he did was not as bad as Kid Alffluenza killing 4 people, but still this guy was no better either.

Pigs should have their ROEs toned down... He pointed a gun but didn't shoot... I guess that deserves the death penalty without trial? That's not justice it's a f.ucking pig getting trigger happy... I hope that pig gets fired ends up broke and in jail... But he won't he'll probably get a promotion

Comment

Here is the funny part:

dude looks like the type to post 30 IG pics a day, dude is harmless freaking racist cops killing a vlogger.

Comment

Pull guns on cops.

In Chicago.

Brahs.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                why can't majority of these blacks be like my officemates. professionals, not violent, upstanding citizen.

i think this is a culture thing. if you visit worldstarhiphop, you'd see the kind of mentality many blacks have.

Charles Barkley speaking the truth here:

Barkley went on a long monologue on the subject: “Unfortunately, as I tell my white friends, we as black people, we’re never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life from other black people. It’s a dirty, dark secret; I’m glad it’s coming out.”

Barkley said that young black men who do well in school are accused of “acting white” by their peers. “One of the reasons we’re never going to be successful as a whole, because of other black people. And for some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person. And it’s a dirty, dark secret.”

“There are a lot of black people who are unintelligent, who don’t have success,” he continued. “It’s best to knock a successful black person down because they’re intelligent, they speak well, they do well in school, and they’re successful…”

“We’re the only ethnic group who say, ‘Hey, if you go to jail, it gives you street cred.’ It’s just typical BS that goes on when you’re black, man.”

Same mindset in my mostly Mexican hood. I was called school boy, told I was trying to act white, etc.. All stupid crap that holds my people back.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                  Pigs should have their ROEs toned down... He pointed a gun but didn't shoot... I guess that deserves the death penalty without trial? That's not justice it's a f.ucking pig getting trigger happy... I hope that pig gets fired ends up broke and in jail... But he won't he'll probably get a promotion
                  Well to be fair, a trigger happy cop is needed for trigger happy gangsters. This documented gangster was in a shooting earlier. So yeah...no protests for the gang and gun violence in the city, but immediate protests against police when they gun down an illegally armed criminal.

Comment

Well to be fair, a trigger happy cop is needed for trigger happy gangsters. This documented gangster was in a shooting earlier. So yeah...no protests for the gang and gun violence in the city, but immediate protests against police when they gun down an illegally armed criminal.
                    It's funny how ppl think pigs are better than the next man.. You think pigs don't f.uck with ppl who f.uck with them? Where do you think the gang mentality comes from? It wasn't thought up in the hood... But f.uck it a trigger happy pig can kill a kid he doesn't know because the kid shot/shot at ppl who were f.ucking with his and the pig had a badge...

Comment

Working...
                    X