Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LDB15 View Post
    you look good mate, i wouldn't bother puttin back on lol
    Thanks. The reason I'm putting weight back on is because I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks, so I just decided to give myself a complete rest (on diet and exercise). I'm getting back into the boxing gym early July, so I'm sure I'll be back at 147 by mid to late August.

Comment

• I have been meaning to post my pics as well. I started in late march or there abouts and was like 168, 5'-8.5" and now I'm down to 156. I'll post pics later but I just jogged like 5 miles twice per week and started eating more chicken, fish, and rice and upped my meals to like 4 to 5 per day. I need to work on my abs but I can trim that in a few weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
        Diet was really healthy and natural. I'll PM you specifics later on.
        Any chance you could drop me a PM too?

Would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

Comment

• nice... going to use this post to get in best shape possible in the alloted time

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveJH View Post
            This is me. I'm 16, weight 150 and I'm 6ft tall. I think i'm in fairly good shape at the minute. Any opinions?
            You look malnourished

Comment

• I'm happy to say that I am seeing positive results. 5 weeks ago I was 173lbs (5'10'') and this morning I was 162.5lbs. I've been doing 20mins on the elipticle everyday, and my calorie intake has been roughly 1200 calories per day (all healthy foods).
              I'm going to keep going till I hit 157 or so, then try to build more muscle while maintaining that weight.

Comment

• Can we start another one of these up?
                Who's interested?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper* View Post
                  Can we start another one of these up?
                  Who's interested?
                  Yeah another one please? ..

I weighed my self wednesday im 118.6
                  Trying to be 115 by next wednesday
                  Last edited by Jordee-G; 09-25-2009, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• triceps killer!

this is my triceps exercise of choice! for a solid 175 lbs body weight

see here!

Comment

• Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
                      I started doing exercises again April 15th. Now it is June 15th and this is what I look like now. I started at about 167 pounds and I am at 147 pounds in this picture.

Dude what fukin ab work outs do you do? looool

When i was 16 i was actually pretty huge, now im getting thin!!! but i know once i go gym for 3-4 weeks again its all gonna pump back up quick...

But i had a problem with my abs....my 2 top abs never seemed to get worked...n they just stayed small, but the rest got pretty decent sized...especially the 2nd down from top ones

Comment

Working...
                      X