Floyd Mayweather has 5 a.m. stripper twerk party, documents it on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather has 5 a.m. stripper twerk party, documents it on Twitter

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...icle-1.2430170
    Floyd (Money) Mayweather gave the world a small glimpse into his private life Tuesday on Twitter, and the scene was shocking, but not really surprising.
    In a 15-second video timestamped 5:16 a.m. Tuesday morning, the 49-0 boxer, dressed in a bathrope is surrounded by 7-8 scantily clad booty-shaking women. He’s not just enjoying the show, he’s also making it rain, throwing handfuls of cash all over the women.
    “Just a normal house party at 5:16am or Mr. My Life is the ****” he says in the tweet.

on a more positive note..
    PACQUIAO DONATES $50,000 TO ABU DHABI CANCER CHARITY

http://philboxing.com/news/story-113680.html
    Last edited by Espada; 11-11-2015, 08:08 AM. Reason: //

Isn't this what people under "investigation" do, strippers?

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      Isn't this what people under "investigation" do, strippers?
      TMT life baby!

Comment

Well, its his money and life, he can do whatever he wants.

I suppose it goes some way to answering the argument about the real Floyd and the "money" persona. People said it's an act to sell fights etc....

Nah, this is Floyd. He is what he is.

Comment

Also, i'm not in the business of telling people how to raise their kids or anything but he has kids that are at an age where they are going to be using social media and things and seeing his activities.

Hardly a great role model, seeing your father doing this on video in front of the world. It's irresponsible on many levels.

Great boxer in the ring, i'm a great fan of his skills but that doesn't mean you have to defend him outside of the ring. It's a great thing enjoying your life, if he wants to bang 20 strippers a night then good luck to him, but airing all this in public when you have teenage kids isn't a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by NW1 View Post
            Also, i'm not in the business of telling people how to raise their kids or anything but he has kids that are at an age where they are going to be using social media and things and seeing his activities.

Hardly a great role model, seeing your father doing this on video in front of the world. It's irresponsible on many levels.

Great boxer in the ring, i'm a great fan of his skills but that doesn't mean you have to defend him outside of the ring. It's a great thing enjoying your life, if he wants to bang 20 strippers a night then good luck to him, but airing all this in public when you have teenage kids isn't a good thing.
            I'd agree with this if all he had was daughters, but he's got two sons too. What dad wouldn't want his boys to see him throwing $100's on 20 delicious looking strippers? I'd be asking my son if he's taking notes.

It's unfortunate in some ways we're living in the digital age, but did you see those asses?

Comment

I'd agree with this if all he had was daughters, but he's got two sons too. What dad wouldn't want his boys to see him throwing $100's on 20 delicious looking strippers? I'd be asking my son if he's taking notes.

It's unfortunate in some ways we're living in the digital age, but did you see those asses?
              in a fcked up society yes. but those asses are so damn fine though

Comment

This guy needs to settle down i think, he dont look as excited as he should round them hoes lol. Hes nearly 40, leave this to the younger guys.

He can do what he wants i guess but he looks sad as hell doing that.

Comment

Believe me, i'd have been too busy pounding them to be filming myself throwing money.

But yeah, do this stuff in private when you have your own young kids who will certainly see it

Comment

Mayweather will be back in the ring soon...its not about the money...its the damn attention that he cannot live with out.

Comment

Working...
                    X