No announcement yet.

I was told there are lots of sad loners on here like me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Yeah, but most people just use the extra time to masturbate and make stupid posts on the internet.
    I couldn't see an Einstein flourishing in this the era of the ****hub

Comment

Comment

Comment

love u guys, night

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
            The real Paul McCartney died in 1966.

Comment

I'm an extremely handsome and tan introvert. I like being alone. I can't describe it...it's odd. Which I do see my friends daily but I prefer being alone. I like to drink and pop pills. I enjoy working out. It's strange that I'm very self conscious about my body looking good but I abuse it everyday with alcohol and painkillers.

Comment

Just a FYI I've been on an alcohol and painkiller fueled bender for about 40 hours straight. My liver hurts every time I take a deep breath.

Comment

again.. lonely saturday night. my sister and her kids visit me for the past two days she's already went home though but not before 2 hours of preach about how pathetic my bachelor life is.

kinda glad being alone rightnow

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    I'm an extremely handsome and tan introvert. I like being alone. I can't describe it...it's odd. Which I do see my friends daily but I prefer being alone. I like to drink and pop pills. I enjoy working out. It's strange that I'm very self conscious about my body looking good but I abuse it everyday with alcohol and painkillers.

Damn Southpaw, you sound just like a pro wrestler from the 80s. Just without the roids and mullet.

Comment

the humanity.........

Comment

Working...
                      X